By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 4th Annual STEAM Secret Santa! Sign-up closed

Tagged games:

JEMC said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
This is harder than I thought, my Tiny Tim doesn't have many on his wishlist D:

Then, be creative. Look at his library and see what genre he likes more.

At least that's what I do.

Smart man you are.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Do I need to add my Tiny Tim as a friend? Wouldn't that kill the secrecy? >_>

Doesn't the recipient get a notification telling them who gave them the gift anyway? Not sure at all about that though, haven't given or received a single Steam gift before in my life.

Assuming that that's not the case, if you really want to remain a mysterious, anonymous benefactor, I guess you could just spam friends requests to everyone in the thread so as to not single anyone out.

Well, gifts have been sent.

I hope you like them!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Just realized my profile was only allowing people on my friend list to see it. So I made it public again, and my secret Santa should probably take a look at my wishlist now.

Aaargh!

Another of the games on my wishlist is on sale. What should I do, get it or wait?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
pezus said:
JEMC said:
Aaargh!

Another of the games on my wishlist is on sale. What should I do, get it or wait?

If it's a daily sale, it will be on sale for over 40 hours longer so I would wait.

That's the problem, it's a flash sale.

There's only 5 hours and 30 minutes (plus the other 8 hour after that) to get it.

pezus said:
JEMC said:
pezus said:
JEMC said:
Aaargh!

If it's a daily sale, it will be on sale for over 40 hours longer so I would wait.

That's the problem, it's a flash sale.

There's only 5 hours and 30 minutes (plus the other 8 hour after that) to get it.

Bah. Then I would wait until 30 minutes are left

I'll be at work by then.

Anyway, I think I'll wait. Maybe my Tiny Tim surprises me.

Just a reminder to my Santa to check my game collection at either backloggery or darkadia. I own lots of multiplats on consoles.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Who's sending their gifts out on Christmas Day?

I'm gonna but really early because I'm gonna be with family the whole day.