By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - KZ > ryze and dead ryzing, KZ > Forza NPD

XxGame4lifexX said:
theprof00 said:
XxGame4lifexX said:
Kane1389 said:

So what if its a multiplat? If you buy a PS4, you can only get a PS4 copy of COD and BF. 

if you buy a PS4 and a want a next gen shooter, you can only get PS4 ports on it.  Not Xbone or PS3 versions with it

COD is not as strong as it was a year ago, but its still in top 3 franchises easly and still bigger than Halo

Black Ops 2 outsold Halo 4

You said COD and battlefield are bigger than halo and gears. I was saying they are bigger because they are multiplatform. Halo and gears are not. Its obvious why COD and BF have more sales. 

COD = available on multiple platforms = it reaches a bigger audience = more sales

Halo = 1 platform = lower audience = less sales 

I did not say halo 4 outsold black ops 2. I said it launched along with black ops 2 and it still sold over 1 million copies on day one. It is impressive seeing how big COD is. Killzone is nowhere near as big as halo. That was my point as to why killzone sold good (according to you) and why it outsold xbox one exclusives. 

*rolls eyes* you have not made sense on any comment thuse far.

1 Halo 3 X360 2007 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 7.77 2.74 0.13 1.18 11.82
2 Halo: Reach X360 2010 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 6.75 1.85 0.08 0.75 9.42
3 Halo 4 X360 2012 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 6.04 1.96 0.04 0.64 8.69
4 Halo 2 XB 2004 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 6.82 1.53 0.05 0.08 8.49
5 Halo: Combat Evolved XB 2001 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 4.98 1.30 0.08 0.07 6.43
6 Halo 3: ODST X360 2009 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 4.23 1.30 0.06 0.60 6.19
1 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 X360 2011 Shooter Activision 8.59 4.05 0.13 1.26 14.03
2 Call of Duty: Black Ops X360 2010 Shooter Activision 9.18 3.49 0.11 1.06 13.83
3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 X360 2009 Shooter Activision 8.32 3.44 0.08 1.25 13.10
5 Call of Duty: Black Ops II X360 2012 Shooter Activision 7.63 3.92 0.05 0.83 12.43
9 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare X360 2007 Shooter Activision 5.69 2.28 0.13 0.86 8.96

Not even the best selling halo has sold out the fourth highest selling Call of Duty.....and these are the sales on JUST 360. This doesn't include ps3 sales.

Not only that, but the top 5 call of duty JUST ON 360, outsells every halo ever made.
WHich doesn't include world at war, or ghosts.

WHat were you saying about multiple platforms meaning higher sales now?

You won't last here long.
The future involves more and more people mocking you for not knowing what you're talking about, you getting frustrated and calling everyone fanboys, and then you'll eventually be banned. You might as well just leave now if you're not interested in facts.

I am looking back at what i said. When did i say halo outsold any COD game???????

I guess someone has to learn how to read. 

You said " I was saying they are bigger because they are multiplatform". Hey, xx, what is 2 plus 2?

EDIT: No worries, I'll wait while you piece your argument back together.

Around the Network

Well that's not surprising since the PS4 is selling better than the Xbox 1 and people buying PS4's only can chose from 2 exclusives, of which one was poorly reviewed.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Well that's not surprising since the PS4 is selling better than the Xbox 1 and people buying PS4's only can chose from 2 exclusives, of which one was poorly reviewed.

So you're saying that if ONLY knack was out, it would sell 600k

theprof00 said:
XxGame4lifexX said:
theprof00 said:
XxGame4lifexX said:
Kane1389 said:

So what if its a multiplat? If you buy a PS4, you can only get a PS4 copy of COD and BF. 

if you buy a PS4 and a want a next gen shooter, you can only get PS4 ports on it.  Not Xbone or PS3 versions with it

COD is not as strong as it was a year ago, but its still in top 3 franchises easly and still bigger than Halo

Black Ops 2 outsold Halo 4

You said COD and battlefield are bigger than halo and gears. I was saying they are bigger because they are multiplatform. Halo and gears are not. Its obvious why COD and BF have more sales. 

COD = available on multiple platforms = it reaches a bigger audience = more sales

Halo = 1 platform = lower audience = less sales 

I did not say halo 4 outsold black ops 2. I said it launched along with black ops 2 and it still sold over 1 million copies on day one. It is impressive seeing how big COD is. Killzone is nowhere near as big as halo. That was my point as to why killzone sold good (according to you) and why it outsold xbox one exclusives. 

*rolls eyes* you have not made sense on any comment thuse far.

1 Halo 3 X360 2007 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 7.77 2.74 0.13 1.18 11.82
2 Halo: Reach X360 2010 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 6.75 1.85 0.08 0.75 9.42
3 Halo 4 X360 2012 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 6.04 1.96 0.04 0.64 8.69
4 Halo 2 XB 2004 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 6.82 1.53 0.05 0.08 8.49
5 Halo: Combat Evolved XB 2001 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 4.98 1.30 0.08 0.07 6.43
6 Halo 3: ODST X360 2009 Shooter Microsoft Game Studios 4.23 1.30 0.06 0.60 6.19
1 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 X360 2011 Shooter Activision 8.59 4.05 0.13 1.26 14.03
2 Call of Duty: Black Ops X360 2010 Shooter Activision 9.18 3.49 0.11 1.06 13.83
3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 X360 2009 Shooter Activision 8.32 3.44 0.08 1.25 13.10
5 Call of Duty: Black Ops II X360 2012 Shooter Activision 7.63 3.92 0.05 0.83 12.43
9 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare X360 2007 Shooter Activision 5.69 2.28 0.13 0.86 8.96

Not even the best selling halo has sold out the fourth highest selling Call of Duty.....and these are the sales on JUST 360. This doesn't include ps3 sales.

Not only that, but the top 5 call of duty JUST ON 360, outsells every halo ever made.
WHich doesn't include world at war, or ghosts.

WHat were you saying about multiple platforms meaning higher sales now?

You won't last here long.
The future involves more and more people mocking you for not knowing what you're talking about, you getting frustrated and calling everyone fanboys, and then you'll eventually be banned. You might as well just leave now if you're not interested in facts.

I am looking back at what i said. When did i say halo outsold any COD game???????

I guess someone has to learn how to read. 

You said " I was saying they are bigger because they are multiplatform". Hey, xx, what is 2 plus 2?

EDIT: No worries, I'll wait while you piece your argument back together.

You make no sence.

COD and battlefield are both multiplatform = fact

Halo and gears and exclusive = fact (aside from halo 1 and 2/gears 1) 

I did not say halo outsold COD on the xbox version only. I said halo 4 sold good even after releasing along black ops 2.

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

MoHasanie said:

agree.

Others dont see the fact just see what they want. 

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
MoHasanie said:

No cause its reviews were bad. 

XxGame4lifexX said:
MoHasanie said:

agree.

Others dont see the fact just see what they want. 

I'll sit and read anything you have to say with a completely open mind if you explain to me how it's obvious that a multiplatform game should have higher sales on a single platform than an exclusive.

My theory is that CoD is simply a more popular game. What's your reasoning. All I need is a simple explanation.

Aside from that, please also explain what kind of knack sales we would see if it was the only exclusive. Because what you said is that fewer exclusives means higher sales, which implies that there would always be 700k exclusive sales. If ps4 had more exclusives, then Killzone would have less because some of the 700k cap would go onto a different game. So, if there was only knack, then knack sales should be 700k....or, if knack didn't exist, there should be more killzone sales. Can you explain this in more detail?

MoHasanie said:
theprof00 said:
MoHasanie said:

So are killzones.

Ok whatever, how about in reverse then. If knack didn't exist, would killzone's sales be higher?

And your theory was that fewer exclusives would mean higher sales. Are you now modifying that statement to "fewer exclusives means more sales get lumped onto the best exclusive"?

theprof00 said:
MoHasanie said:
theprof00 said:
MoHasanie said:

So are killzones.

Ok whatever, how about in reverse then. If knack didn't exist, would killzone's sales be higher?

And your theory was that fewer exclusives would mean higher sales. Are you now modifying that statement to "fewer exclusives means more sales get lumped onto the best exclusive"?

Yeah, Kilzone would have sold better if it were the only exclusive on sale. 

And Knack would have sold much better if it were the only exclusive. 

MoHasanie said:
theprof00 said:
MoHasanie said:
theprof00 said:
MoHasanie said:

So are killzones.

Yeah, Kilzone would have sold better if it were the only exclusive on sale. 

And Knack would have sold much better if it were the only exclusive. 

So you're saying that bad games can have great sales if they're the only exclusive you can buy. People would rather buy a shitty exclusive than a quality mutliplat. Is this what you're saying?