By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - KZ > ryze and dead ryzing, KZ > Forza NPD

sales2099 said:
Vikki said:
d21lewis said:
I'll use an old excuse I used to hear in the 7th gen. Microsoft fans aren't just into big first person shooters. The Xbox One fanbase is diverse so they purchase multiple genres....even though an FPS is the most purchased game on the system. PS4=ShooterStation.

The only reason Xbox was able to stay afloat is because of a shooter franchise, whereas Sony built the PlayStation on MANY different genres.

Yet the PS3's top 10 selling games of all time......

Gross stereotype btw....maybe the origional Xbox but the 360 had other genres, certainly Halo didn't need to carry the 360 like it did Xbox. And Kinect actually pulled its weight helping 360 sell for a solid 3 years and counting.....certainly not known for shooters lol

Which is why I said Xbox and not Xbox 360? 

]

Around the Network
Vikki said:
sales2099 said:
Vikki said:
d21lewis said:
I'll use an old excuse I used to hear in the 7th gen. Microsoft fans aren't just into big first person shooters. The Xbox One fanbase is diverse so they purchase multiple genres....even though an FPS is the most purchased game on the system. PS4=ShooterStation.

The only reason Xbox was able to stay afloat is because of a shooter franchise, whereas Sony built the PlayStation on MANY different genres.

Gross stereotype btw....maybe the origional Xbox but the 360 had other genres, certainly Halo didn't need to carry the 360 like it did Xbox. And Kinect actually pulled its weight helping 360 sell for a solid 3 years and counting.....certainly not known for shooters lol

d21lewis referred to the 7th gen, so I thought your response was in regards to the same gen. Nm then, I misread your intent.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Vikki said:
sales2099 said:
Vikki said:
d21lewis said:

d21lewis referred to the 7th gen, so I thought your response was in regards to the same gen. Nm then, I misread your intent.

Ahh, no problem ^-^

]