By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brought a PS4 and 3DS last month, guess which I'm enjoying more

Without reading the OP, I'm gonna say the 3DS?

Reason being the 3DS actually has games worth playing, PS4, despite the hype has what? Killzone, Knack and a bunch of last gen ports. Easy choice.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network
FrancisNobleman said:
leo-j said:
I mean the ps4 has a fps, a sports game, and a last gen port of ac... Vs the 3ds having a gaming library

You were one of the coolest sony die hards. You would never post this back in the glory days. Never.

@ OP

Make sure you buy Dillons Rolling Western on the eShop.

I agree he was better back early last gen. He was like selnor is now for the xb1 but x10...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

leo-j said:
I mean the ps4 has a fps, a sports game, and a last gen port of ac... Vs the 3ds having a gaming library

I'd like to think it would after 2 years considering the 3DS in itself had the worst launch line up in the last decade and a half. Let's not kid ourselves.

Fusioncode said:
But can the 3DS play Knack?

Knack just outsold 3DS. Confirmed!

Click HERE and be happy 

greenmedic88 said:
So... the gist of it is that three year old handheld has a bigger library of games than a one month old console.

Wow. Just, wow.

So you would agree then that a rational consumer, looking to play games, should choose a 3DS at this point in time?

Around the Network
Arius Dion said:
Without reading the OP, I'm gonna say the 3DS?

Reason being the 3DS actually has games worth playing, PS4, despite the hype has what? Killzone, Knack and a bunch of last gen ports. Easy choice.

Agreed.

Fusioncode said:

3DS doesn't play average games.

guiduc said:
Fusioncode said:

3DS doesn't play average games.

Average? Have you SEEN Knack? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

think-man said:
Nem said:
And you didnt figure this out before buying them? I thought you were the think-man! :P

I had a DS but didn't really like it, It got next to no use so I was kinda taken back :P

yer I was the same with DS. 3DS for me is like almsot making me a handheld gamer now lol. 

Imagine if Nintendo put this much effort into Wii U, there  would be some magic happening on that console right now.

You are now part of the glorious handheld masterrace.

The 3DS is fantastic !