By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brought a PS4 and 3DS last month, guess which I'm enjoying more

So after thrashing my PS4 for the first week I put it down and picked up my 3DS which I actually brought a week before the console came out but never got around to really touching it. Man what a treat! this thing is way more addictive than I thought it would be, haven't played the PS4 since picking it up lol Only complaint though is that after spending alot of time on the Vita it makes 3DS feels kind of tacky, and the UI is crap imo compared to the Vita but the games are what matters in the end and I'm having a blast :) Thanks Nintendo! Never thought Id be having more fun on a handheld :P

Around the Network

I mean the ps4 has a fps, a sports game, and a last gen port of ac... Vs the 3ds having a gaming library

mM

cool story bro

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Nice to know......

leo-j said:
I mean the ps4 has a fps, a sports game, and a last gen port of ac... Vs the 3ds having a gaming library

You were one of the coolest sony die hards. You would never post this back in the glory days. Never.

@ OP

Make sure you buy Dillons Rolling Western on the eShop.

Around the Network

As a person who has no PS4 but has a brother with a 3DS (which I borrow from time to time). I think to some degree, I can understand what you are saying. lol!

And you didnt figure this out before buying them? I thought you were the think-man! :P

That's not really surprising.

Nem said:
And you didnt figure this out before buying them? I thought you were the think-man! :P

I had a DS but didn't really like it, It got next to no use so I was kinda taken back :P

leo-j said:

Killzone being one of my favourite franchises of all time, not much can trump it in my mind.