By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brought a PS4 and 3DS last month, guess which I'm enjoying more

Rogerioandrade said:
Why everytime someone says that he/she´s enjoying a Nintendo console a bunch of Sony fanboys NEED to express how unconfortable they feel with that ?

Geeezz.. let the guy have fun with his consoles.

It's not that... it's just the thread seemingly has no purpose other than to rile people up.

Around the Network
FrancisNobleman said:
leo-j said:
I mean the ps4 has a fps, a sports game, and a last gen port of ac... Vs the 3ds having a gaming library

You were one of the coolest sony die hards. You would never post this back in the glory days. Never.

@ OP

Make sure you buy Dillons Rolling Western on the eShop.

Do you really rate Dillons Rolling Western that much man? I have a dozen 3DS games but never thought to get that one. So you reckon it's something I should look into? 

All hail the handheld master race!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

oh and 3DS is one of the greatest consoles ever made!!

Quickly becoming the definitive Nintendo console. Might even dethrone the SNES oneday

Fusioncode said:
Bajablo said:
Fusioncode said:
guiduc said:
Fusioncode said:
But can the 3DS play Knack?

3DS doesn't play average games.

Average? Have you SEEN Knack? 

yup... pretty average (played it too for the record)

You may have played it, but have you SEEN it? 

yeah.. didn't play with my eyes closed.. saw nothing that was 'omfg. this is totally awesome'..  gameplay or graphics

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network

Good for you, gaming is good. Even if its troll bait.

Also, dont buy anything digital on the 3ds. if it gets messed up, its gone.

Bajablo said:
Fusioncode said:
Bajablo said:
Fusioncode said:
guiduc said:
Fusioncode said:

yeah.. didn't play with my eyes closed.. saw nothing that was 'omfg. this is totally awesome'..  gameplay or graphics

You may have seen it, but you have not SEEN it. If you did then you would hail it as the greatest game ever made. Gaming has finally reached it's peak, it's all downhill from here. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

d2wi said:
Rogerioandrade said:
Why everytime someone says that he/she´s enjoying a Nintendo console a bunch of Sony fanboys NEED to express how unconfortable they feel with that ?

Geeezz.. let the guy have fun with his consoles.

It's not that... it's just the thread seemingly has no purpose other than to rile people up.

Then it would be a lot smarter if people just ignore this kind of thread. But some prefer instead to be dumber.... what a shame.

Enjoy your games... no matter which platform

Fusioncode said:
Bajablo said:
Fusioncode said:
Bajablo said:
Fusioncode said:
guiduc said:
Fusioncode said:

You may have seen it, but you have not SEEN it. If you did then you would hail it as the greatest game ever made. Gaming has finally reached it's peak, it's all downhill from here. 

When a mind does not *know* itself, it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When a man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken.

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

I have TWO 3DS XL!!! This clearly means I am having the double the fun you have.

Take THAT single 3DS XL owing peon! Mwahahaha!

PS: Pokemon is crack, get away while you still can. :(