By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brought a PS4 and 3DS last month, guess which I'm enjoying more

I have a lot of games for my 3ds xl but sadly I barely touch it. Never feels that comfy and my 3d effect can't be turned off for some reason. However I have the new Zelda game for Xmas and will likely be glued to my 3ds for a few weeks.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

Around the Network

Why everytime someone says that he/she´s enjoying a Nintendo console a bunch of Sony fanboys NEED to express how unconfortable they feel with that ?

Geeezz.. let the guy have fun with his consoles.

Rogerioandrade said:
Why everytime someone says that he/she´s enjoying a Nintendo console a bunch of Sony fanboys NEED to express how unconfortable they feel with that ?

Yeah man! And I'm a Sony fan aswell! It's like they are scared that I'll never come back :P I'm just trying new things instead of being bound to one console maker.

Rogerioandrade said:

No it's nice he is enjoying it so he should, was just saying I found it uncomfortable for my hands lol and  I wished it was different. However I'm willing to endure the discomfort for zelda. That's hardly fanboy lol, bit sensitive are we. Besides I've arthritis in my hands I switched from 3ds to 3ds xl but to no avail, so jeez I think I deserve credit for trying.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

I think I've said it over and over again, the 3DS is the best next gen console up to now. Glad you're having a blast, I can't keep up with my library!

Btw you got the XL or the original 3DS? 

Around the Network

Yeah for me 3ds is my favourite gaming machine ever. I own 27 games in total for it plus two download games. Its the device that got me back into nintendo to be honest after missing the n64, gamecube, wii and ds.

Fusioncode said:
guiduc said:
Fusioncode said:
But can the 3DS play Knack?

3DS doesn't play average games.

Average? Have you SEEN Knack? 

yup... pretty average (played it too for the record)

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Wow very surprising outcome after reading the title

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Rogerioandrade said:

Ain't no ones uncomfortable at this point seeing as how the vita is dead. I guess sony fans are more willing to accept truth compared to others that won't let go of a platform that is doing worse than the gamecube. *cough dreamcast 2.0 cough* 

Bajablo said:
Fusioncode said:
guiduc said:
Fusioncode said:
But can the 3DS play Knack?

3DS doesn't play average games.

Average? Have you SEEN Knack? 

yup... pretty average (played it too for the record)

You may have played it, but have you SEEN it? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!