By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Update! GT6 Global Bombs (N.A, EU and Japan)!! 34% of GT5 Opening Week

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Only 80 posts?

Hahahaha, this thread completely bombed

No, it just seems the typical Sony fanboys who love to spread Nintendo doom and gloom and leave 30 comments per topic are nowhere to be found !

Is this thread made for them, then? So they will have some bad news too? Pray tell, what would that make you?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Wanderlei said:
Wow this is terrible for Sony. GT was basically there only inter-generational system seller IP they have but it looks like it has finally gone bust.

Cant say I am surprised, the series has stagnated since the PS1, same terrible bumper car physics and car handling with a fresh coat of paint. The games just got too boring a repetitive. While series like Forza have caught up and surpassed GT while it stood still.

What will be interesting is if Forza 5 can outsell GT6. At this point I think it has a very solid chance of dethroning GT as best selling racer.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

IsawYoshi said:
Pavolink said:
IsawYoshi said:

You had one job Pavolink, one job!

Also, this is not a bomb.  It isn't selling as well as GT 5 but still far from bomb status.

I don't believe it was necessary to point once again that Sony games don't sell on Sony systems, as Rol has been stating. Or do I need?

As proven by this thread the demand is there. 

Looks like I missed a gold oportunity. But it's ok, more will come, I'm pretty sure.

brendude13 said:
Pavolink said:
IsawYoshi said:

You had one job Pavolink, one job!

Also, this is not a bomb.  It isn't selling as well as GT 5 but still far from bomb status.

I don't believe it was necessary to point once again that Sony games don't sell on Sony systems, as Rol has been stating. Or do I need?

Gran Turismo is the exception.

...At least it used to be.

Most certainly.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Porcupine_I said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Only 80 posts?

No, it just seems the typical Sony fanboys who love to spread Nintendo doom and gloom and leave 30 comments per topic are nowhere to be found !

Is this thread made for them, then? So they will have some bad news too? Pray tell, what would that make you?

Well considering I purchased and supported all three consoles and will do so again this generation (Already have Wii U and PS4) I would consider myself a gamer. I just find it annoying when there are those who go out of there way to troll others when a console is not doing so well or make ridiculous threads about games  failing when they are selling well. It is a taste of their own medicine. I would suggest you read through all of my comments on this thread and then you will understand ;)

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Only 80 posts?

Well considering I purchased and supported all three consoles and will do so again this generation (Already have Wii U and PS4) I would consider myself a gamer. I just find it annoying when there are those who go out of there way to troll others when a console is not doing so well or make ridiculous threads about games  failing when they are selling well. It is a taste of their own medicine. I would suggest you read through all of my comments on this thread and then you will understand ;)

"It is a taste of their own medicine"

Why would i have to read any other posts if you lay it out so clear in this one?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Only 80 posts?

Why would i have to read any other posts if you lay it out so clear in this one?

Well, you said " Pray tell, what would that make you" so I advised to read my previous posts as again I am a fan of all 3  (favour Nintendo and Sony the most) and decided that due to the ridiculous SM3DW fail threads etc, that I would post a thread of the same type to maybe humble certain people who find it amusing to make constant doom threads. It may work, it may not but at least I tried :)

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Only 80 posts?

Well, you said " Pray tell, what would that make you" so I advised to read my previous posts as again I am a fan of all 3  (favour Nintendo and Sony the most) and decided that due to the ridiculous SM3DW fail threads etc, that I would post a thread of the same type to maybe humble certain people who find it amusing to make constant doom threads. It may work, it may not but at least I tried :)

Well, actually i applaud you for being honest about it :)

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Only 80 posts?

Well, actually i applaud you for being honest about it :)

Why thank you good sir ;)

Wanderlei said:
Wow this is terrible for Sony. GT was basically there only inter-generational system seller IP they have but it looks like it has finally gone bust.

Cant say I am surprised, the series has stagnated since the PS1, same terrible bumper car physics and car handling with a fresh coat of paint. The games just got too boring a repetitive. While series like Forza have caught up and surpassed GT while it stood still.

It  only has best physics of any racer on any console.  F5 is inferior in every way other then its next gen graphics.

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

What will be interesting is if Forza 5 can outsell GT6. At this point I think it has a very solid chance of dethroning GT as best selling racer.

Forza has a snow balls chance in hell of doing that, it has good sales early on for the fact all the other MS exclusives are crap.  

It has no content to maintain long sales and its gymped economy and flat out forcing DLC will easly kill it fast, If titanfall is great all the xbone plyers will migrate to it.