By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Update! GT6 Global Bombs (N.A, EU and Japan)!! 34% of GT5 Opening Week

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

You never provided links for these digital numbers, until then your talking out of your arse. Also I feel very sad for you if you do not believe that EA's  #'s would be in correlation to PD's. Are you forgetting they have multi million selling franchises on PC as well? 

With all do respect your argument is an absolute fail. Instead of asking questions, provide an answer to mine. Link the digital percentages for the games you provided as they PD's own site does not seem to have them. 

P.S I have never flip flopped once. You simply avoid my questions and go off into a nonsensical rant!

ohh yes they are selling muti million franchises, it shows!

Pd does not differentiate between sales, its all the same to them.  So any one with any common sense at all can take Pds number and disk based sales be it NDP VGC MC and voila you got an anwser.  

Yahh you flip flop, first you champion Vg numbers then you dismiss them.

Around the Network
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
BeElite said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

You know what they say about assuming.....Also by that logic you could assume all other games that are undertracked on VG charts are due to digital sales??? No you could not. He never provided any evidence whatsoever to back up his claims. I was able to find EA (who's information is more credible than any of us, even if they are pricks) stating we are far away from even reaching 30% digital. This would not have been stated if digital sales were representing 15-20% by this point.  Considering the terrible spelling you would think you are related to Mr.Elite or an alt account!

You assume just casue Ea has low digital sales, GT would also.  You assume most have low broadband (even though you dont) you assue 15gb is to much to choose digital for most.

Your point of view is based on assumptions, you assume Vg innital numbers are correct even though just the week prior they were 40% wrong.  And have already adjusted GT6 numbers up once.  

You lack consistent arguement and you flip flop to whatever side supports your feeling.  Your posts are riddled with hypocracy, you base your opinion of vg numbers yet when i use em to show digital you flip agianst them.  

What games final sales has VG under/over tracked by 30% that have no digital version ?

Dont just assume Prove they have.

To show that my extrapolation of digital sales by comparing vg and PD numbers is flawerd you must prove large release like GT with no digital version has been undertracked by 30% thus showing my fallancy.  Should be easy nuf just show the sales numbers.

You never provided links for these digital numbers, until then your talking out of your arse. Also I feel very sad for you if you do not believe that EA's  #'s would be in correlation to PD's. Are you forgetting they have multi million selling franchises on PC as well? 

With all do respect your argument is an absolute fail. Instead of asking questions, provide an answer to mine. Link the digital percentages for the games you provided as they PD's own site does not seem to have them. 

P.S I have never flip flopped once. You simply avoid my questions and go off into a nonsensical rant!

Why dont you stop posting your feelings and emotions on the matter, and prove your stuff atleast ONCE.

Show what major games finall tally has been undertracked by 30% thus disproving my numbers.  Untill you do my numbers stand as the only legitamate  correlation in the question of GT6 digital sales.

Since this was your counter argument PROVE IT.

BeElite said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

ohh yes they are selling muti million franchises, it shows!

Pd does not differentiate between sales, its all the same to them.  So any one with any common sense at all can take Pds number and disk based sales be it NDP VGC MC and voila you got an anwser.  

Yahh you flip flop, first you champion Vg numbers then you dismiss them.

I never dismissed there numbers, I cleary stated that if you are taking the difference in VG numbers and PD numbers and claiming the difference is digital sales then your argument has truly fallen flat on its ass, which it has.

You also realize that Diablo III was published by EA right.......Do you know how many millions that sold on PC.  Also they publish a fair amount of digital only titles/dlc, etc which contributes to the increase in revenue shares and like I advised previously the article was pertaining to games that are disc base.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

BeElite said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
BeElite said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

You know what they say about assuming.....Also by that logic you could assume all other games that are undertracked on VG charts are due to digital sales??? No you could not. He never provided any evidence whatsoever to back up his claims. I was able to find EA (who's information is more credible than any of us, even if they are pricks) stating we are far away from even reaching 30% digital. This would not have been stated if digital sales were representing 15-20% by this point.  Considering the terrible spelling you would think you are related to Mr.Elite or an alt account!

You assume just casue Ea has low digital sales, GT would also.  You assume most have low broadband (even though you dont) you assue 15gb is to much to choose digital for most.

Your point of view is based on assumptions, you assume Vg innital numbers are correct even though just the week prior they were 40% wrong.  And have already adjusted GT6 numbers up once.  

You lack consistent arguement and you flip flop to whatever side supports your feeling.  Your posts are riddled with hypocracy, you base your opinion of vg numbers yet when i use em to show digital you flip agianst them.  

What games final sales has VG under/over tracked by 30% that have no digital version ?

Dont just assume Prove they have.

To show that my extrapolation of digital sales by comparing vg and PD numbers is flawerd you must prove large release like GT with no digital version has been undertracked by 30% thus showing my fallancy.  Should be easy nuf just show the sales numbers.

Why dont you stop posting your feelings and emotions on the matter, and prove your stuff atleast ONCE.

Show what major games finall tally has been undertracked by 30% thus disproving my numbers.  Untill you do my numbers stand as the only legitamate  correlation in the question of GT6 digital sales.

Since this was your counter argument PROVE IT.

I don't post feelings I simply post facts. You attempt to grasp at the hope that you failing game selling a magical amount of sales. A game that has fallen from it's previous heights and that no one really cares about.

You have not proved anything whatsoever. You argument is not legitamite whatsoever. You can tell yourself whatever you'd like to sleep better at night but the fact of the matter is you have no evidence to claim that prologue or the gtpsp iteration sold  even 10-15% digital.  You constantly claim "prove me wrong" yet you cannot provide a simple link. PD has never claimed your unrealistic numbers. You argument is moot and you are clearly just wasting time at this point.

I am the only one who has actually backed up their argument to this point!

P.S How would me showing a games numbers to be undertracked by 30% disprove your numbers? Some of your questions do not make any sense. Please read what you are actually writing before posting!

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

P.S How would me showing a games numbers to be undertracked by 30% disprove your numbers? Some of your questions do not make any sense. Please read what you are actually writing before posting!

its ok i get it logic some can do it other have a hard time, its cool were all differant.

It would show the difference in sales between PD and Vg is not digital but just Vg undertracking.  The more games severly undertracked by Vg you show the more you crumble my argument that the differance is digital, get it now bud ? think you can show me some numbers now maybe ? try disproving my numbers with numbers ? 

Just look up a official number releases by publishers or developer, then check Vgc numbers.  Find ones with large differences 30ish % and you have just proven your arguments agianst mine.  If you need more help bud just ask.

Around the Network
BeElite said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

its ok i get it logic some can do it other have a hard time, its cool were all differant.

It would show the difference in sales between PD and Vg is not digital but just Vg undertracking.  The more games severly undertracked by Vg you show the more you crumble my argument that the differance is digital, get it now bud ? think you can show me some numbers now maybe ? try disproving my numbers with numbers ? 

Just look up a official number releases by publishers or developer, then check Vgc numbers.  Find ones with large differences 30ish % and you have just proven your arguments agianst mine.  If you need more help bud just ask.

PFFT. Your too much. Also @ Bolded - For god sakes, would it kill you to have one response that doesn't have a gramatically incorrect sentence?

It seems your mathematical skills seem to be off.  5.35mill/4.14 does not equal 30% nor does 3.08/4.2.( 23%/27%). Simply using a calculator would have saved you embarassment.

So I win if I can provide a game that was undertracked by 30% +....... Can you say Nintendo Land??? As of March 31st 2013 Nintendo reported 2.6 million sales. VG's #'s were 1.83 at the time. If my calulations are correct, that's 31%. VG now has the numbers at 2.61 million (Dec 7th,2013), which Nintendo land obviously sold more than 10k in copies in 8 months. Also, I believe VG had Mario around 1.7, while Nintendo posted 2.15 at that time as well (21%) Which is only 2% shy of GT5P.  Therefore, I just proved my argument against you. Checkmate....You gonna be ok...bud! 

P.S Waiting to see how you retract " Bolded" and try and spin this one. "Grabs popcorn"!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/software/wiiu.html
http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41364/Global/

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
BeElite said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

PFFT. Your too much. Also @ Bolded - For god sakes, would it kill you to have one response that doesn't have a gramatically incorrect sentence?

It seems your mathematical skills seem to be off.  5.35mill/4.14 does not equal 30% nor does 3.08/4.2.( 23%/27%). Simply using a calculator would have saved you embarassment.

So I win if I can provide a game that was undertracked by 30% +....... Can you say Nintendo Land??? As of March 31st 2013 Nintendo reported 2.6 million sales. VG's #'s were 1.83 at the time. If my calulations are correct, that's 31%. VG now has the numbers at 2.61 million (Dec 7th,2013), which Nintendo land obviously sold more than 10k in copies in 8 months. Also, I believe VG had Mario around 1.7, while Nintendo posted 2.15 at that time as well (21%) Which is only 2% shy of GT5P.  Therefore, I just proved my argument against you. Checkmate....You gonna be ok...bud! 

P.S Waiting to see how you retract " Bolded" and try and spin this one. "Grabs popcorn"!

first post of page 17

"GT5p feb/march 2008 
22.62% Digital sales.

GT PSP 2009 Oct
27% DIGITAL sales."

I see you are still making shit up casue you have nothing of merit to post.

Your link shows Ninland at 2.6m 
Vgc is currently at at 2.62 

Therefore yahh......... 

I asked "Show what major games finall tally has been undertracked by 30% thus disproving my numbers" 

Not show Vg under or over tracking a game a few months out, i know they do we all do.  We all know they get shit wrong often early on.  This is what iv been saying all along and what you have been arguing agianst, what you posted strengthens my point that Vgs early numbers for GT6 shouldnt be overly trusted and i must give you applaus.  You even manged to show months after release not just the early weeks but months after their numbers will be dubious at best.

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

We have a clear indication of the numbers. Actually if anything, VG numbers are probably a little too high for the U.S (I suspect it's lower). 

Ohh and i got to say what you suspected is wrong, they have already adjusted them up a little bit. 

How is it you dont see that you posted the perfect counter, to your self.  

Awesome job!!

Yahh checkmate bud, id laugh at you but this is getting pitifull.

BeElite said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
BeElite said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

first post of page 17

"GT5p feb/march 2008 
22.62% Digital sales.

GT PSP 2009 Oct
27% DIGITAL sales."

I see you are still making shit up casue you have nothing of merit to post.

Your link shows Ninland at 2.6m 
Vgc is currently at at 2.62 

Therefore yahh......... 

I asked "Show what major games finall tally has been undertracked by 30% thus disproving my numbers" 

Not show Vg under or over tracking a game a few months out, i know they do we all do.  We all know they get shit wrong often early on.  This is what iv been saying all along and what you have been arguing agianst, what you posted strengthens my point that Vgs early numbers for GT6 shouldnt be overly trusted and i must give you applaus.  You even manged to show months after release not just the early weeks but months after their numbers will be dubious at best.

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

We have a clear indication of the numbers. Actually if anything, VG numbers are probably a little too high for the U.S (I suspect it's lower). 

Ohh and i got to say what you suspected is wrong, they have already adjusted them up a little bit. 

How is it you dont see that you posted the perfect counter, to your self.  

Awesome job!!

Yahh checkmate bud, id laugh at you but this is getting pitifull.

Your post does not count as a source or reference. You have yet to back it up with factual numbers and instead use ridiculous assumptions. 

Had you taken the time to check the links that I have provided instead of rambling on, you would have noticed the numbers were not adjusted accordingly. The numbers I provided were from March 2013. Therefore, NintendoLand has been continued to be undertracked since then. You asked me to provide you a comparison to GT5p & GTPSP in which I provided two (Nintendo land been a greater difference between released vs VG) . So now not only can you not spell, you can't even follow basic instructions. You have yet to provide any factual information or an intelligent argument, which means your obviously a troll account. That's fine, because I can easily out troll trolls :)

My post does not help you in any which way shape or form. The numbers in Europe and Japan clearly aren't undertracked. There are countless articles that will back this up (UK is the largest market in EU). U.S is most likely overtracked which NPD will clear up. Also as I stated earlier, VGC still has Nintendoland at 2.6, last time I check the game had been bundled for several months after and is still being bundled and sold to this point which makes it impossible to only move 10k in 8 months. 

Just face the facts, compared to the previous entries, GT6 is a giant bomb, it sold crappy first week and will continue to sell like crap. Once your able to fully understand this, you'll be able to move along with your life. 

Finally, I would suggest maybe seeking help from someone when constucting your  argument quite honestly this will help you in the furture to avoid further embarassment! You've lost this debate. Move on!

You can already get GT6 for $39. Not sure if its that price anywhere else, If it is, then maybe sales will go up significantly this week?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54