By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Critics Pick Top 10 Shows of 2013

Sucks not seeing the TWD but oh well.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

yay hannibal at #6!!

No Walking Dead? Granted Season 3 wasn't fantastic but what we've seen of 4 so far is incredible.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Of course Breaking Bad was going to be the great winner. I could sense it with its stratospheric Metascore, I've watched the show and it is that awesome. The pinnacle of TV shows' golden age.

Season 2 of TWD was good to me. I just didn't like Lori but I didn't like her ass from Prison Break it carried over. The end of it was very exciting. Lots of emotion also.
Guys PSA please watch Orange is the New Black that show is sooooooooooooooo funny. Good cast they put together.
I watch BB GoT Boardwalk just got on American Horror and it's good also

Around the Network

GoT is def not over-rated O.O It in my opinion along with Breaking Bad is the best show I've ever seen and it being unpredictable only leaves it that much more suspenseful as I'm always surprised rather than the predictable plots most shows/movies/games offer us.

Where is SCANDAL?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey