By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Nintendo's software can no longer carry their home consoles...

Captain_Tom said:

Also the PS3 introduced so many new IP's that I would need a new thread to talk about it

Nintendo also introduced a lot of new IP's, even more than Sony. Just because some are eShop or "casuals" does not mean they don't count.

Agree with the rest of the post. In fact, this generation is just a big sequel of the last one. PS4 and Xbone looks so booring and uninteresting and Wii U, the only one with a new concept, failed hard. Zero hype this gen.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

OP doesn't kno wat he's talking about confirmed -_-

orniletter said:
toastboy44562 said:
I agree with OP,Nintendo, and its fans, think that old games with slightly better graphics will save the system but it will not. What casual fan is going to spend 300 dollars for the Wii U+ 100 dollar fit board to play wii u fit just to have better graphics. It's not gonna happen Nintendo Microsoft has a better chance of making it work because kinect comes with every system.

Yes, it is absolutely unlikely that an average casual gamer is shelling out 250$ (the price of the basic set) and is keeping his Balance board...in contrast to buying a 500$ system.

Genious !

But if you buy the Wii U + the balance board you also have to buy at least a PS4 if not an Xbox One to  fully satisfy your gaming thirsts.

toastboy44562 said:
orniletter said:
toastboy44562 said:
I agree with OP,Nintendo, and its fans, think that old games with slightly better graphics will save the system but it will not. What casual fan is going to spend 300 dollars for the Wii U+ 100 dollar fit board to play wii u fit just to have better graphics. It's not gonna happen Nintendo Microsoft has a better chance of making it work because kinect comes with every system.

Yes, it is absolutely unlikely that an average casual gamer is shelling out 250$ (the price of the basic set) and is keeping his Balance board...in contrast to buying a 500$ system.

Genious !

But if you buy the Wii U + the balance board you also have to buy at least a PS4 if not an Xbox One to  fully satisfy your gaming thirsts.

Yes, the "gaming thirst" of the casual demographic.

Goalpost moving !

toastboy44562 said:
orniletter said:
toastboy44562 said:

Genious !

never go fullfanboy retard...  what gaming thirst? we talk about casuals...

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
toastboy44562 said:
orniletter said:
toastboy44562 said:

Genious !

casuals are everywhere man! theyre playing call of duty and madden as we speak

toastboy44562 said:
orniletter said:
toastboy44562 said:

Genious !

Ever heard of a PC? Let's be fair here, most people who buy the PS4/X1 is going to play multiplats on it. Why not play them on a PC then? The games are cheaper.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

you forgot to mention Nintendoland for wii U
+ you forgot 1080 and wave racer for n64+ the fact that they stopped sequelling the less casual games.

Another thing maybe that beside the too many mario games they simply blueprinted the 3ds way for the wii u(zelda hd,3d mario)

toastboy44562 said:
generic-user-1 said:
toastboy44562 said:
orniletter said:
toastboy44562 said:

Genious !

casuals are everywhere man! theyre playing call of duty and madden as we speak

im not sure if calling cod player casuals is a good move(im on ur site, for me 99% of cod layer are casuals) no body likes to hear hes a casual...

DanneSandin said:
toastboy44562 said:

@bold: and why wouldn't that save the system? That's what Sony and MS is relying on...

Sony is relying up on more new IP's which are 12 according to Sony for first year release in 20 games along with old IP's. And more to come from their 14 studios and second paty studios with new content. Also microsoft has 8 new IP's(but some are 3rd party development).

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.