By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever experienced something unexplainable?

Have you ever experienced something unexplainable?

Yes- I have seen a ghost 26 15.12%

Yes- I have seen a UFO 9 5.23%

Yes- I have seen ball lig... 8 4.65%

Yes- Multiple strange thi... 32 18.60%

Yes- Not a ghost or UFO but something else 17 9.88%

No- But I know of a famil... 10 5.81%

No- People who claim to have are crazy 28 16.28%

No- But I'd love to 40 23.26%

Total:170

I got hot by a car dead on that was going 50mph. I suffered no injuries besides minor scraps. Im sure physics could explain it somehow but i sure the hell cant

Around the Network
ChristianTheAtheist said:
JerCotter7 said:

I did but its nothing like ghosts or anything like that. It was just a medical thing that no one could explain why it happened. It is sort of what you asked.

Care to elaborate a little? If you'r not sensitive about it of course.

Chondrosarcoma. Unlike most types this has no known cause. Just luck of the draw. About 3 in every million. I should do the lottery.

I'm sure most have had some experience like this.

The problem is when people circumvent their mental faculties in order to justify their insane belief systems. Most of these experiences happen when you're tired, so you're already in a compromised state - couple that with darkness, drugs, booze, etc and it's almost trivial to infer why they happen.

They are fun hallucinations and nothing more. Anyone arguing to the contrary has a long road of establishing it.

ExistentialNihilist said:

The problem is when people circumvent their mental faculties in order to justify their insane belief systems. Most of these experiences happen when you're tired, so you're already in a compromised state - couple that with darkness, drugs, booze, etc and it's almost trivial to infer why they happen.

They are fun hallucinations and nothing more. Anyone arguing to the contrary has a long road of establishing it.

It could just be a hallucination as much the tree in your back yard could be.

There's no way to measure whether or not someone is hallucinating unless you are the subject, therefore it takes experiencing something yourself to believe it.

Everything is subjective, I am not religious but I know that what I have seen was not a hallucination any more than running water flows with gravity.

The universe is a hologram, this in just today: http://www.nature.com/news/simulations-back-up-theory-that-universe-is-a-hologram-1.14328

Change your paradigm of thinking, science is.

I was hanging with my friend whose an artist and he fucked around and created a new color.

Around the Network

Some people caught paranormal activities in cameras so is the cameras have hallucinations too ?! 

ArtofAngels said:

There's no way to measure whether or not someone is hallucinating unless you are the subject, therefore it takes experiencing something yourself to believe it.

Everything is subjective, I am not religious but I know that what I have seen was not a hallucination any more than running water flows with gravity.

The universe is a hologram, this in just today: http://www.nature.com/news/simulations-back-up-theory-that-universe-is-a-hologram-1.14328

Clearly used your layman brain to interpret "Holographic Universe" as "hologram". It's simply an abstraction of the physical world based upon the mathematical computations. It has fuck all to do with holograms, hallucinations, or anything of the sort. Did you even read and comprehend the article? Stop wasting my time with this sophistry.

NNN2004 said:

Some people caught paranormal activities in cameras so is the cameras have hallucinations too ?! 

Oh my god there is a spec of dust on the lens of the camera, it's an orb a ghost! You are either joking or extremely gullible.

ArtofAngels said:

Clearly used your layman brain to interpret "Holographic Universe" as "hologram". It's simply an abstraction of the physical world based upon the mathematical computations. It has fuck all to do with holograms, hallucinations, or anything of the sort. Did you even read and comprehend the article? Stop wasting my time with this sophistry.

Yeah you need to read up on quantum physics because it's obvious you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Keep living an arrogant and stale existence. 

Please reserve your small minded and unfounded opinions to yourself and out of this thread.

I saw Regis Philbin once

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.