By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever experienced something unexplainable?

Have you ever experienced something unexplainable?

Yes- I have seen a ghost 26 15.12%

Yes- I have seen a UFO 9 5.23%

Yes- I have seen ball lig... 8 4.65%

Yes- Multiple strange thi... 32 18.60%

Yes- Not a ghost or UFO but something else 17 9.88%

No- But I know of a famil... 10 5.81%

No- People who claim to have are crazy 28 16.28%

No- But I'd love to 40 23.26%

Total:170

When I was a kid I saw 3 UFOs but not up close, it was like the 1st encounter thing where they are far away but there is no way any human made aircraft can do what those 3 lights did.

Around the Network

This is a true story.

I used to take the bus to and from Cal State LA and the bus would always stop at the El Monte bus station. It's not a pretty place. A lot of down and out of society it seems tend to be there at certain time. Well, one day I just thought in my head "I miss God". It was a really transient thought. I really did miss God because in High School I used to be really close with Him. I believed in my heart and confessed who Jesus Christ really was (only begotten Son of God) and what He did for me on the cross (died for my sins) and the Holy Spirit came to me and fellowshipped with me. All of this was a surprise to me because I didn't grow up in a religious home. Well, I did a lot of bad stuff (sin) and that separates you from God. I didn't feel God's presence at all so during that time I thought He left me. As soon as I had that thought, that I missed God, some short latina woman about 20 feet away walked up to me and said "don't worry God is still with you." I was shocked and I asked her to repeat herself because I thought I misheard her because she had a thick accent. She said the same thing again. I didn't know what to say so I was like 'um okay thank you'. Then I got a little startled because I was 'like oh man God can read my mind (duh, right?)' and then I said to myself 'where is your faith?.'

So who was she? I believe she was an angel. The Bible reads we can entertain angels and not be aware of it.

I did but its nothing like ghosts or anything like that. It was just a medical thing that no one could explain why it happened. It is sort of what you asked.

Have you ever experienced something unexplainable?

Ever year around november when a certain franchise is selling like crazy.
You could find probably tons of reasons for a lot of weird stuff in this world or even outside of our world but not for this.
Otherwise no

There were a couple of times when I felt someone got on my bed and laid beside me, but there was nobody there. The first time it happened, I freaked out and ran to my parents room.  The next couple of times, I kind of ignore them, but it's still unsettling. You can feel the bed slightly tilt and something move the pillow.

Also, after my grandma's death, the TV we have outside has been turning on on its own. The controller doesn't work, so you have to press the power button on the TV. It happened about three or four times, but ultimately stopped.

Around the Network

1. While walking a portion of the path Christ would have walk carrying the cross, i felt an surge of "energy" I’ve never experienced in my life. And still can't really explain what it was. Felt more awake than I can ever remember feeling. 

2. I think i passed threw a ghost when i was a kid. I woke up on the floor some time later. Found out after I moved out of the house that a father had murdered is family in it. 

3. Out of body experience, Myself looking back at myself looking back at myself looking back at myself. You get the idea. 

4. An ashy figure rose from my coffee table and then shattered. 

3 can be explained, i can only kind of explain 4.

Only one thing really, once while I was sleepy I felt my body being taken over by something else. My body started shaking and warming up a bit until somehow I got control over it again. But I don't think whatever was trying to take it ever lift my body.

One night I was in my buddies garage, just me and 2 other friends who were both hammered but I was the designated driver because we just got back from the bar. We just chilled for a while and listened to some music, but for whatever reason my buddy turned the radio off and we all just kind of sat there zoned out as it was getting late.

My buddy Kevin who was out of his mind says "Here they come"

As he says that the garage door opens up.

Then he looks at me and says "They're behind you now"

Me at the time started freaking out because i have no idea what's going on now. I turned around and no one was there. I didn't see anything or anyone.

Then Kevin says "they are leaving now".

And the garage door slams shut.

Kevin wakes up from his zoned out state, and now I'm flipping out like what did you see? How did you do that? He says "it's not what I saw, it's what I felt". He felt them coming. It was amazing.

I've had other occurrences as well, if you'd like to hear more just ask.

Something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go... I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east. It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

toot1231 said:
One time I was sleeping but, I could see my body from the top of my room its really hard to explain. Then I got scared and went back to my body and was paralyzed for a moment I tried to scream for help but my hand like locked up and I could not move a muscle then everything was normal it was very strange indeed.

What you describe is called sleep paralysis, I've experienced it too and it's fairly common. It happens when your consciousness awakens but the reticular formation, a structure at the base of your brain that regulates wake-sleep cycles and inhibits muscle activity while you're asleep so that you don't act your dreams, stays active therefore keeping your body paralysed (except for your eyes, which you should be able to move in this state). Sleep paralysis is often accompanied with auditory hallucinations that can be scary, but when it happens just try to stay calm and remember that it is temporary. I've had SP when I'm under a lot of stress and when I haven't got enough sleep for about two or three consecutive days earlier.

btw, I love jar of flies.