By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Love vgchartz,but it get's boring sometimes.

spurgeonryan said:
man-bear-pig said:
Chart is much better than GAF! Finding news is that it is full of huge thread is impossible ... it sucks balls it

Chart! Great! your first new word.

In other words, it is not a new word Bush! Enter my article all future Google to translate into English at that time, I = ^ _ ^ = we turn to Japan

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:

I love this site,but it get's stale sometimes. It seems like it's the same threads over and over and over. the doomed threads,the graphics are the best thing in the world thread and the my console is the best thread. I've even found myself falling in this trap. making different topics that sound similiar to each other. Does anyone feel the same way about this site? I guess it's because I've been on this site for a good six years and I've read and posted it all. 

6 years? I think your math is off Mr. 09'er

spurgeonryan said:
man-bear-pig said:
spurgeonryan said:

In other words, it is not a new word Bush! Enter my article all future Google to translate into English at that time, I = ^ _ ^ = we turn to Japan

Are you talking into your Barnes and Noble Nook again?

Because I have not Frookin clue what you are saying.

@ Artof Angels!

No wonder I do not know you.

Don't kid yourself, everyone knows the great AoA.... well at least everyone who signed up from 08 and under

ArtofAngels said:
spurgeonryan said:
man-bear-pig said:
spurgeonryan said:

@ Artof Angels!

Don't kid yourself, everyone knows the great AoA.... well at least everyone who signed up from 08 and under

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

d2wi said:
ArtofAngels said:
spurgeonryan said:
man-bear-pig said:
spurgeonryan said:

@ Artof Angels!

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

which is about everyone within the first 4000 users

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.