By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Wii U died! UPDATED!!! Nintendo consoles DON'T die!

Hibern81 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Nintendo tech support?

Or the store you bought it from?

Nintendo tech support...

Sounds odd, max I've heard people having to pay was $80.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
shakarak said:
if you register it on their website don't you get an extended warranty?

It's registered so ill have to do some further investigation.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Try blowing on the disc, it always worked on my NES.

_crazy_man_ said:
Hibern81 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Nintendo tech support?

Nintendo tech support...

I'm going to call back tomorrow and hopefully speak to someone who isn't wearing a safety helmet.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

That is some sucky timing, Nintendo should let it slide and fix it for free, why the hell does it cost $200??!! It costs less than half that to get 360 fixed

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
Hibern81 said:
_crazy_man_ said:
Nintendo tech support?

Nintendo tech support...

That was probably to replace the controller. Repairing the console costs 175$. 

http://wiiudaily.com/2012/12/wii-u-console-costs-175-to-repair-gamepad-costs-85/

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

The warrenty only lasts 1 year?

agh another wii u is doomed thread?? =3

Faust said:
agh another wii u is doomed thread?? =3

No. Just my Wii U :-{

Shigeru Miyamoto

Gotta give credit to the Nintendo tech guy, his reply was some quality trolling, I chuckled
Wish you luck on your decision Hibern.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!