By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is your game of the year 2013?

which is the best?

gta v 36 14.40%

the last of us 108 43.20%

tomb raider(2013) 6 2.40%

bioshock infinite 9 3.60%

ac4 black flag 4 1.60%

fire emblem awakening 33 13.20%

tearaway 5 2.00%

dmc devil may cry 1 0.40%

others(next gen) 31 12.40%

others(current gen) 17 6.80%

Total:250

The Last of Us ...

Around the Network

Super Mario 3D world

Not really sure. Let me think, what did I play this year... Fire Emblem (eh), Metal Gear Rising (likewise), Monster Hunter 3G (maybe), Shin Megami Tensei IV (no), Project X Zone (hell no), Pikmin 3 (nah), Pokemon Y (maybe), Link Between Worlds (not quite), Ace Attorney 5 (not finished yet). At least I think that's everything I played. I might be forgetting something. I don't play most games the year of their release, so there were a handful of older games mixed in there that don't matter.

So for me, of the games I played, it's pretty much between Monster Hunter and Pokemon (both on 3DS). I also played Dark Souls for the first time this year, which makes this question even harder.

I asked one of my friends who played a wider variety of games than I did this year, and he said for him it's between Metal Gear Rising, GTAV, and Pokemon.

And by "eh" I just mean I don't really think it's GOTY material. I'm not saying I didn't like the game or I thought it was bad or anything.

On the other hand, by "hell no" I mean that I didn't like the game AND I thought it was bad.

BioShock Infinite easily. TLOU and GTAV are overrated in my eyes. Mario 3D World is a very close 2nd place.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Knack no question.

Around the Network

Ryse: Son of Rome. Fun game.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

As much as I like Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite and GTA V I'll have to go with TLOU. It really is one of the best games ever made ,if not the best, of it's generation.

the last of us it's a shame xbox people couldent play it although i see alot of my xbox friends geting ps3 just for that game so i guess its not that big of a deal since there going for like 100$ used..

Saints Row IV.

As it stands Luigi's Mansion 2.

However, I haven't beaten The Last of Us yet, only got through the intro, but I fully expect that game to beat it. Haven't gotten Mario 3D World yet, and A Link Between World isn't the winner sadly.