By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what is your game of the year 2013?

which is the best?

gta v 36 14.40%

the last of us 108 43.20%

tomb raider(2013) 6 2.40%

bioshock infinite 9 3.60%

ac4 black flag 4 1.60%

fire emblem awakening 33 13.20%

tearaway 5 2.00%

dmc devil may cry 1 0.40%

others(next gen) 31 12.40%

others(current gen) 17 6.80%

Total:250

Either Bioshock Infinite or Tomb Raider. Not sure I could pick which one I like better, though; I love them both, and they both have strengths and weaknesses.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Lot of games I haven't played yet due to business/brokeness. But, so far...

1. Wonderful 101
2. Super Mario 3D World
3. Fire Emblem Awakening
4. Bioshock Infinite
6. Luigi's Mansion
7. Fire Emblem Awakening
8. Pokemon X/Y

Sir, you listed Fire Emblem twice. Have you been drinking tonight?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

The Wonderful 101. the game is simply Wonderful in all aspects i have not played a singke game this year that is half as good as TW101 and that does include The Last of Us

bet with ash3336 he wins if Super Mario 3D World sells less than Mario Sunshine during the first three years, I win if 3D World outsells Sunshine's first 3 years. Loser get sig controlled for 3 months (punishment might change)

Do you doubt the WiiU? Do you believe that it won't match the GC?

Then come and accept this bet

Nintendo eShop USA sales ranking 2/12/2013 : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173615

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Best SRPG I have ever played, high production values, plus I think 2013 was a pretty tame year overall. Amazing character development, graphics, CGI, and I love the custom main character, who is actually a side character in this army. Plus I can't think of a single flaw.

Runner Up: The Last of Us - While not as good as Uncharted, and severly over-rated, it's still a quality game which I wish to Platinum. Great story telling, and plot, but average gameplay (tiny ammo limits, too easy to struggle enemies, too many enemies that die, comedic ending). Plus IMO nothing else really is noteworth except maybe GTA, Super Mario, and Pokemon.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Best SRPG I have ever played, high production values, plus I think 2013 was a pretty tame year overall. Amazing character development, graphics, CGI, and I love the custom main character, who is actually a side character in this army. Plus I can't think of a single flaw.

Runner Up: The Last of Us - While not as good as Uncharted, and severly over-rated, it's still a quality game which I wish to Platinum. Great story telling, and plot, but average gameplay (tiny ammo limits, too easy to struggle enemies, too many enemies that die, comedic ending). Plus IMO nothing else really is noteworthy except maybe GTA, Super Mario, and Pokemon.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

In this thread we find out who hasn't played the last of us yet ^^

The Last of Us.
:)

no pokemon???anyone?!

Pokemon x/y but damn breeding takes too long, so i'ts tied with TLOU

I hate the new Pokemon game thats for sure..but
GTA V
TLOU
God of war: Ascension
Bioshock Infinite