By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita, Do you have one? How do you like it?

Hey Guys. Just got a PS4 and am loving it's functionality and the jump in game quality from the PS3. Currently playing Assassins Creed IV, Battlefield 4 and Resogun.

I am almost definetly getting a PS VIta in the next few weeks given the price, cross screen play, Terraway, Persona 4 Golden and PS+ offers for the console.

Wondering if many people have the Vita and what their experiences with the console have been like.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

I have one. I haven't owned one for very long, though. So far, though, it's been pretty good. I still need to build up my library more (so far I have 5 physical games, 1 retail download, 8 other). I don't think you'll be disappointed, though.

Don't have one, but definitely want it. The question is what will win the battle of getting to my house first between the PSV and the WiiU.

I've had one sense day one. It's a great system. If you liked the way ps4 works you'll like the way vita works. System wise, it's the best handheld out on the market right now. There are quite a few gems on it now, Tearaway being the latest. And more coming over the next year. Buy it if you can, you wont regret it.

I had one but I sold it cause I didn't touch it for like 4-6 months and the games that it had didn't interest me at all and using it for remote play only is not something I cared for... Great hardware, just didn't have anything I liked

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Really enjoy mine, especially Persona 4 Golden

I am a little worried about future games, but I'll deal with that if it comes to it..

I like mine quite a bit. Really good hardware. If you play it at home a lot, I do recommend that you get a set of grips, though.

However, I think it really depends on how much you like Japanese games. They are going to be the bulk of what you can buy for it. As that's right up my alley, I'm happy, but it all depends on personal taste.

As I'm sure you know, having PS+ makes it even more awesome. You'll have several top quality games to play right out of the box.

it's an awesome console, and it's a damned shame that it doesn't sell well.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

I have had an Vita for awhile now and I must say even though it doesn't get as much playtime as my 3DS I must say I'm very happy with it. I just hope it gets more rpgs as time goes on as it's predecessor did :)

I've had one since launch. The hardware is incredible, it's very comfortable to hold, the d-pad is awesome, and the screen is just gorgeous. I just wish it had some more 3rd party support.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!