By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Vita, Do you have one? How do you like it?

I think it's been good to me. Combined with a shit ton ov PSP games I bought (some I even owned on disc and re-purchased digitally) and a lot ofports and exclusives, it was a great purchase. Even if Sony stops supporting it, I won't feel like I wasted my money.

Around the Network

Yes, I call it my Persona Machine hence me liking it xD

I have loved the system since launch. So play gameplay on such a beautiful and well crafted device. Feels very high quality, and I just bought two 16 GB mem cards on amazon for 19 each.

Yes and Yes

I have one. I like it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I have one since release and I have seen some very nice improvements during the nearly two years already. The indie games and some platformers are much better to play on the Vita than on PC/PS3 and some AAA games are just great. Gravity Rush, Soul sacrifice, Killzone en Tearaway are really outstanding. There are also a lot of fighters available which all play great.

The things I still want to see:

- More localisation of Japanese games (Toukiden and God Eater 2)
- One Grand theft auto and ran Turismo game
- Third Party memory cards
- More codecs (though that will never happen :p)

Multimedia, performance (multi-tasking) is great and the only thing still is just a few more AAA games.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

have one and love it

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

SlayerRondo said:

Hey Guys. Just got a PS4 and am loving it's functionality and the jump in game quality from the PS3. Currently playing Assassins Creed IV, Battlefield 4 and Resogun.

I am almost definetly getting a PS VIta in the next few weeks given the price, cross screen play, Terraway, Persona 4 Golden and PS+ offers for the console.

Wondering if many people have the Vita and what their experiences with the console have been like.

Jump in game quality? ... You mean graphics? 

I've had a total of three Vita's with the first one being a 3G from launch.  I now have no Vita's.  There are soooo many great games out for 3DS, iStuff, PC, PS3, Wii U, Xbox 360 and soooo few on the Vita, I decided just to sell my Vita's off.

Stop hating and start playing.

I absolutely love my Vita. I'd say I play it as much as my PS3 and PS4 these days. With PS+, it's insane how much gaming there is to be had on the Vita. Remote Play with PS4 works better than I had expected. Get a big memory card (I have a 32 GB that is almost full). My favorite feature outside of Remote Play is probably suspend/resume and multitasking. It's awesome being able to suspend a game and hop right into the web browser or the Twitter app.

I have it. I love it. I'm very much looking forward to remote play. The PS4 will be my favorite Vita accessory.

You missed an amazing sale on amazon black friday. PS Vita Walking dead bundle with Uncharted, Sly Cooper, Retro City Rampage for $175, free shipping.