By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will Reach 10m First? Vita or WiiU

Vita. Japan is it's ace in the hole.

Around the Network
tripenfall said:
I think the Wii U will make it first but not by much. I'm wondering if either PS4 or Xbone will make it to 10 million before this? Any thoughts?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173560&page=1

Play Me

Betting on Wii U.

As ludicrous and baseless as the Wii U's supposed system sellers have been, lets be serious here, Nintendo would have to fuck up MK8's marketing horrendously to still get out-eco'd by the Vita.

I'm going with the Wii U.

Wii U, because US

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
put some tips up dude

vita 2012 vs wiiu 3.7M to 2.2m
and so far 2013 vita 2.3M to 1.8

its easy to see that vita is tracking ahead its even got a 2.2M lead on it with only 3.4M left to 10M i can make a easy decision and say vita and even PS4 XB1 will all get to 10M before the wiiu

Vita is Down YoY though and WiiU had the worst gaming year. 2014 has lots of big titles for WiiU. Even though i believe vita will make it first, saying its an easy decision is a little farfetch. Both are doing terrible and vita had a year headstart. WiiU should be up over vita this year with the remaining 5 weeks

I realize that WiiU's first year was a joke (a bad one) but I don't foresee a scenario where it doesn't reach 10m before the Vita.

WiiU already has a couple of things scheduled for next year that will help to boost sales of the console, to say nothing of E3 surprises and holiday software.

On the other hand I don't know what software could really boost sales of the Vita. Maybe PS4 interactivity? Vita TV in the west? I just don't see it.

In short, I think the WiiU's worst sales are behind it whereas I believe Vita's will continue.

archbrix said:
I realize that WiiU's first year was a joke (a bad one) but I don't foresee a scenario where it doesn't reach 10m before the Vita.

WiiU already has a couple of things scheduled for next year that will help to boost sales of the console, to say nothing of E3 surprises and holiday software.

On the other hand I don't know what software could really boost sales of the Vita. Maybe PS4 interactivity? Vita TV in the west? I just don't see it.

In short, I think the WiiU's worst sales are behind it whereas I believe Vita's will continue.

Why Criminal Girls 2 of course!!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

The Vita has been on the market longer than the Wii U, so wouldn't it be more fair to ask, which one will hit the 10 million mark in the shortest number of weeks?

Stop hating and start playing.

I wasn't expecting either to hit 10 milly. Hmmmm ... me needs to thinks over these much.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS