By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will Reach 10m First? Vita or WiiU

Vita. It has plenty of games to stay up in Japan and the West is finally getting some localisations.

Around the Network

I have to go with the Wii U, dat 2014 lineup should give the system a nice boost.

Vita, but it will take over a decade (just kidding).

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

sundin13 said:
Well vita got a boost from Vita TV in Japan and then that dropped like a rock, so in japan, we should see Wii U outselling Vita routinely. In the US, if Black Friday week is any indication, consumers arent really down to buy a Vita. In Europe, even with Wii U doing pretty damn terribly, it is still keeping up with the vita for the most part.

Additionally, Wii U has more system selling software in the pipeline.

Unless Vita catches on as a PS4 accessory or Vita TV is a HUGE hit in the West, I think Wii U should make it to 10 mil first.

No, Black Friday week is not any indication. Neither is the success of Vita TV.

WiiU of course!

When you think my english is bad...sorry for my bad english,    i'm from Germany. And yeees, sorry, that we've almost destroyed the whole world, blahblahblah

Around the Network

I think the Wii U

No doubt it's gonna be the Vita. Unless we're supposed to let our feelings do the guessing!

I trust the WiiU will get there first.

(and also before PS4 and one)

WiiU it "almost" has Vita sales even tho the Vita is out a year longer.

Do we actually have any idea at what Vita is at? We havn't had split shipments since its launch!