By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW UP! Global UK SW UP! 30th November 2013

leo-j said:
And vgc has always over tracked Nintendo consoles in the holidays, especially these past years

Can you please stop spamming this thread with your illformed bullshit. Thanks.

Around the Network
Devil_Survivor said:
leo-j said:
And vgc has always over tracked Nintendo consoles in the holidays, especially these past years

No need to get mad lol! Nintendo does good has to be impossible, im sure 3DS is just overtracked by 40mil :P

tbone51 said:
Devil_Survivor said:
leo-j said:

No need to get mad lol! Nintendo does good has to be impossible, im sure 3DS is just overtracked by 40mil :P

haha sorry I just sick of trying to read this thread and seeing every third message from that guy. But yeah, I know must be over tracked by at least 40mil maybe even 45  lol.

Devil_Survivor said:
leo-j said:

Clearly you don't understand. Nintendo does well and therefor has to be overtracked. Its good logic. Must be good for him to have such an intimate knowledge of the numbers. 

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
leo-j said:
I say 3ds is mega over tracked

Yep. Those figures definitely don't feel right.

UK clearly doesn't care about Nintendo anymore.

Also, PS4 is undertracked in the US : Sony shipment figures suggest that there were 300K for Black Friday.

Every NPD indicates VGC undertracks for 3DS while ps3/wiiu/x360 are usually overtracked (especially x360). Its not that hard to believe 3DS sales are that high, pokemon 2DS Zelda, low prices, best deals. If its overtracked, it wont be by much.

Also yes we know UK Dont care about WiiU but they obviously care for Nintendo, looking at how 3DS+2DS is doing well there. 

The software sales don't match such a rise. And in the UK the first 3DS game is 19th. Zelda has tanked and gets outsold by any random PS4 game. Not sure it's a very good situation.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
leo-j said:

Also, PS4 is undertracked in the US : Sony shipment figures suggest that there were 300K for Black Friday.

Every NPD indicates VGC undertracks for 3DS while ps3/wiiu/x360 are usually overtracked (especially x360). Its not that hard to believe 3DS sales are that high, pokemon 2DS Zelda, low prices, best deals. If its overtracked, it wont be by much.

Also yes we know UK Dont care about WiiU but they obviously care for Nintendo, looking at how 3DS+2DS is doing well there. 

The software sales don't match such a rise. And in the UK the first 3DS game is 19th. Zelda has tanked and gets outsold by any random PS4 game. Not sure it's a very good situation.

How did zelda tanked? i think you take things too far with nintendo lol. LoZ is tracking ahead of both DS counterparts. Both of which sold 3.3mil and 4.9mil respectively. How is that tanking? PS4 has a massive Launch, why wouldn't outsell almost everything, and the fact that people tend to forget is nintendo has the best software legs in the gaming industry as Sony has the best Hardware legs.

LoZ will outsell almost all those titles lifetime that outsold it in its fw lol. Dont you notice these things???

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
leo-j said:

Actually, it's more like anything does well, something is overtracked or undertracked. Tradition!

There are always post-holiday adjustments anyway, Europe will be adjusted the most, probably a great deal going by official statements and numbers but we all have to wait until January to actually see the tally.

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

How did zelda tanked? i think you take things too far with nintendo lol. LoZ is tracking ahead of both DS counterparts. Both of which sold 3.3mil and 4.9mil respectively. How is that tanking? PS4 has a massive Launch, why wouldn't outsell almost everything, and the fact that people tend to forget is nintendo has the best software legs in the gaming industry as Sony has the best Hardware legs.

LoZ will outsell almost all those titles lifetime that outsold it in its fw lol. Dont you notice these things???

I was talking specifically about the UK for Zelda. I know it did well globally.

3DS is an untamed beast!

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
leo-j said:

Zelda hasn't tanked in the uk. That is just incorrect. Nintendo games do not do huge first week numbers, the game will have great legs. Were it not for ps4 release it would have been in the top twenty for the week. To say ps4 games outsold it when the ps4 launched this week and the anticipation was huge and try to spin it as zelda tanking as you put it is just bizzare.