By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft claims Xbox One sold out worldwide; Retailers beg to differ

theprof00 said:
walsufnir said:
theprof00 said:
walsufnir said:
theprof00 said:

You are using basic demand formula. Percentage of price increase is also relative to demand.

But only in a limited way. Take a look again to the example I gave you with a more expensive PS4. And there is no "formula", you are making the percentage point way too important to strengthen your message which doesn't make it more true.

have you taken economics?

Have you taken any cs class? Because I see you often in technical threads...

Is this your way of apologizing?

Because frankly, although I do go into those tech threads I don't show my ass quite as well as you just did.

I did what? Now we are getting personal even more? Thank you, brother. I had legit points, you didn't reply appropriately like many times before, we are done here.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
theprof00 said:
walsufnir said:
theprof00 said:
walsufnir said:
theprof00 said:

You are using basic demand formula. Percentage of price increase is also relative to demand.

But only in a limited way. Take a look again to the example I gave you with a more expensive PS4. And there is no "formula", you are making the percentage point way too important to strengthen your message which doesn't make it more true.

have you taken economics?

Have you taken any cs class? Because I see you often in technical threads...

Is this your way of apologizing?

Because frankly, although I do go into those tech threads I don't show my ass quite as well as you just did.

I did what? Now we are getting personal even more? Thank you, brother. I had legit points, you didn't reply appropriately like many times before, we are done here.

lol wtf did I just read

The people not believe when said sold out Xbox one. But Ps4 yes? In my zone are many many many Ps4 in stores and the news said that is sold out. Is real is manipulated all.

Seece said:

I mean, the author and people realise nothing is ever truly sold out right??? I don't know what metrics these companies use but all this anecdotal evidence is a joke.

It's pretty obvious they're all low on stock, only having 1 or 2 in stock. But again, anecdotal.

Nintendo Wii says hi.

thismeintiel said:
I will be glad when we get some hard numbers for the Xbox One. Since MS announced 1M+ in "less than" 24 hrs, it's obvious they just went by how much they shipped, just to get out a number quick and equal to Sony's. The difference is that Sony waited 2-3 days to come out with sales, because they were looking for more accurate numbers. If people think MS have sold much over 1.2M, they are only fooling themselves, as MS would have announced something to combat Sony's numbers if they were close.

So, do you think VGChartz numbers are BS or no Xbox Ones where sold throught out BF week?

Well, I belive that when VGChartz reveal 1,8mi Xbox Ones sold until last week you will say its´"not sold much over 1,2M". 

Around the Network

I do not see where you are going, they lied, once more... PS4 were truly sold out 100% after around 48hours, everywhere...

there is no way ms got confirmation that retailers worldwide sold all units within a few hours from launch!

So fake it until you make it!

Clearly like the internet these retailers are dominated by PS fanboys who will do anything to downplay the Xbone.

I went to a Gamestop yesterday and they had no XBones instock. I don't know if that has anything to do with the fact that i live in Norway

Well it's definitely not sold out in my city, the big electronics retailer that is close to my university had 8 on tuesday and 6 today. PS4 is still sold out.

I live in a major city and there's none in any store