By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Saw a Wii U in person for the first time yeserday and didn't even know it was a Wii U

lol, yeah next to no one knows about it. Particularly non gamers, its sad really

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

So you're a casual gamer then?
1. Any Mii game on Wii U is in HD, yet you couldn't tell.
2. you are not into games enough to look into these things.

DélioPT said:
After the 3DS i don`t understand how Nintendo repeated the same mistake: new HW too similar with old HW.

Yeah with almost 40 million sold and an 85% market share, what company in their right mind would follow the 3DS........some people

ListerOfSmeg said:
DélioPT said:
After the 3DS i don`t understand how Nintendo repeated the same mistake: new HW too similar with old HW.

Yeah with almost 40 million sold and an 85% market share, what company in their right mind would follow the 3DS........some people

I was just saying that Nintendo made a mistake with 3DS making it look too similar to DS Lite and then they did the same with Wii U making it too similar to Wii

If people don't know the difference between a Wii and Wii U, there is something far more wrong with them then being dumb, lol.

Around the Network

Yep.

They really needed to make the design or name a better set of differentiators.

What baffles me is how this isn't happening to the Xbox One. Especially with the new design of the 360 that looks almost exactly like it. I honestly made that mistake in Target one day.

You know it says Wii U right on the front of the console.

If you can't tell the difference between HD and SD you need to get your eyes checked.

NerfHerder said:
If you can't tell the difference between HD and SD you need to get your eyes checked.

I agree, but maybe the console was running a Wii game, seeing as he stated that there was no Gamepad in (plain) sight.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!