By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone else not made the transition to the 8th gen yet?

Tagged games:

I still haven't got a PSV/3DS/Xbone/PS4/Wii U. Think I'm going to get a 3DS this Christmas...and then definately get an Xbone in the first half of next year. Anyone else in the same boat?

Around the Network

Already have my Wii U, bought it last month and I am very happy with it. Also 3DS its on the way, but it will arrive after Christmas. You should add a pool.

I have an 3ds and an Wii U already.

I had a 3ds then sold it so I guess I went into the 8th gen and then came back to 7th. Do plan on getting XBONE next year though for Titanfall, Quantum Break and probably Halo 5 if it comes out next year.

I own everyone apart from an Xbox One

Around the Network
Chris1596 said:

Same.  Got a PS4, PSV, 3DS, and WiiU.  

Not sure if or when I will get an Xbox One.  Can't really justify it, considering I hate Kinect, don't care for Xbox Live, it's expensive, and the only reason I'd get it would be Xbone Exclusives, which I doubt I'll care for.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Chris1596 said:

Same.  Got a PS4, PSV, 3DS, and WiiU.  

Not sure if or when I will get an Xbox One.  Can't really justify it, considering I hate Kinect, don't care for Xbox Live, it's expensive, and the only reason I'd get it would be Xbone Exclusives, which I doubt I'll care for.  

I agree, I probably won't get one either even if it's cheaper 

pff noob

Like any same person I do not buy anything at launch (why pay more for uncertainty)? I have zero interest in the WiiU and Vita and that is unlikely to ever change. I may buy a 2DS this year though, I'm not exactly a fan of Nintendo's handhelds but at that price why not?

I will wait until march or something like that, waiting for more games. Me and my brothers told my dad that it would be a delayed christmass gift