By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone else not made the transition to the 8th gen yet?

Tagged games:

Vita <3 ^__^

Was going to get the Ps4 close to launch, but decided against it due to the awesome games I still need to play on Ps3 and Vita.

The 3ds looks VERY tempting though. I'll get it when my backlog goes down.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

At first, I thought you meant 7th gen. I was going to point out that I think NinPie is still stuck on the GameCube.

As for me, I only have a Vita from that list, which I've been told only has ports, so it probably doesn't count.

Already have a Vita / 3DS.

Will get the PS4 sometime next year, and possibly the Wii U the year after that. Don't think I'll be getting an Xbox One.

Yes, I bought a 3DS a day after it launched back in 2011, and a Wii U last Christmas!

Have a 3DS and WiiU will get a XboxOne sometime next year and will probably wait until uncharted 4 comes out to get a PS4. Vita is not really on my radar

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Around the Network

Only got PSV, Ps3, and Pc. Getting a Ps4 as soon as some jrpgs come out for it since most games come out on Pc nowadays, otherwise Ps3 will keep me satisfied until after Persona 5

I haven't either. I'll get a PS4 in February, and then an Xbox One when Halo 5 comes out.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I own so far a 3DS, Vita and Wii U.

I'll have both a PS4 and Xbone by the end of next year.

PS4 and Vita. May get WiiU at some stage. Unlikely to spring for XBox One...the MS exclusives don't appeal to my gaming preferences. Nice piece of kit though, and I hope it does well.

didnt know you were counting handhelds in that case i have 3ds and Vita