By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Three games, one choice. What would you do?

Which one would you buy?

call of duty ghosts 20 13.42%

assassin's creed iv 109 73.15%

splinter cell blacklist 19 12.75%

Total:148

Nothing of the three. Buy instead Deus Ex: HR Directors Cut. Show Square enix that we want more of this greatness. And if you at it, buy Rayman Legends.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
farlaff said:
NightDragon83 said:
Ass Creed 4 easily, then I'd pick up LEGO Marvel instead of Lego City (no co-op in LEGO City, this is a must in any LEGO game IMO)... plus LEGO Marvel is currently only $30 on Amazon.

Is it gamepad/TV co-op?

From some of the reviews I've read it supports both gamepad/TV co-op and split screen co-op that you can switch between at any time, so yes.  

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Mnementh said:
Nothing of the three. Buy instead Deus Ex: HR Directors Cut. Show Square enix that we want more of this greatness. And if you at it, buy Rayman Legends.

Already got it for PC. :P

Alby_da_Wolf said:
You could either choose the stealthiest of them (don't know which one of AC or SC has the best stealth mode, seek more infos), to help refining your son's gaming tastes and make the whole gaming world better on average.

Or you could enjoy being an evil bastard, buy CoD: Ghosts and make your son play as the dog.

See, that's actually a good idea...

NightDragon83 said:
farlaff said:
NightDragon83 said:
Ass Creed 4 easily, then I'd pick up LEGO Marvel instead of Lego City (no co-op in LEGO City, this is a must in any LEGO game IMO)... plus LEGO Marvel is currently only $30 on Amazon.

Is it gamepad/TV co-op?

From some of the reviews I've read it supports both gamepad/TV co-op and split screen co-op that you can switch between at any time, so yes.  

Cool, on my radar now!

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
I vote for Assassins Creed IV. Loved the previous installment of the series for the WiiU

CoD is just more of the same.

It is going to be my first (oh please be gentle)!

MTZehvor said:
If you're looking for the game merely with the most Wii U exclusive features, then CoD's your best bet.

If you're looking for a decent game, then anything but CoD.

I'll get AC and SC eventually. Probably on PC (Steam).

curl-6 said:
COD Ghosts on Wii U is a good game.

I'd avoid Splinter Cell, it's missing features and has technical issues.

So I've heard. For both statements.

RolStoppable said:
None. You will be disappointed by the quality, but even if that doesn't happen, your support will be in vain.

Also, don't spend your money on games that are going to drop in price for sure. For example, Assassin's Creed III has officially dropped 75% in less than a year. Nintendo needs your support more than filthy third parties, so buy Nintendo games first.

I'm almost always there for Nintendo and, as I said, the most of my money is going to exclusives on a 5/1 ratio. And I really think that, if every Nintendo gamer do a small move, we can help shape somehthing better 3rd party wise.