By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Three games, one choice. What would you do?

Which one would you buy?

call of duty ghosts 20 13.42%

assassin's creed iv 109 73.15%

splinter cell blacklist 19 12.75%

Total:148
farlaff said:
SvennoJ said:
AC4, the sailing is very addictive. Skyrim on the water, i.e. I'm avoiding story missions like the plague...
Doing a strafe run on a naval fort at sunrise in heavy rain, epic.

Any reason to get the U version over PC's? That's sort of what I'm looking for, and why I'm inclined to Ghosts.

I imagine you get the map on the gamePad which is nice not to interrupt the flow of the game and reduces the chance of running into sand banks at high speed or during combat. It also supports full off-screen play on the gamePad.

If you like 1080p (looks beautiful on the ps4) then get it for PC.

Around the Network

I chose the least dull/repetitive game. COD Ghosts.

JK It was Assassins Creed :)

If you're looking for the game merely with the most Wii U exclusive features, then CoD's your best bet.

If you're looking for a decent game, then anything but CoD.

AC4

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

It would seem that the gamrconnect forums have spoken.

Around the Network

I would get assassin's creed out of the games mentioned

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I get one and my friend get the others. then we breed them with dittos and trade the offspring, oh wait!

None of these. If ever, Wonderfull 101 is a great game wich deserves support.

You could either choose the stealthiest of them (don't know which one of AC or SC has the best stealth mode, seek more infos), to help refining your son's gaming tastes and make the whole gaming world better on average.

Or you could enjoy being an evil bastard, buy CoD: Ghosts and make your son play as the dog.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Maybe assassins creed iv, maybe. But since none of the options are RPGs, they don't much interest someone like me.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.