By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should i buy Rayman legends for $30 on black friday or wait for ps4 version?

Get it on the WiiU, works perfect on it.

Around the Network

Why wait? PS4 version will not add anything visually. Best version is Vita or WiiU, as they have the Murphy-levels with intact gameplay.

Anyways, great game, you should get it.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Just get it now, I doubt the PS4 version will be any better.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

krafty89 said:
PS3 Version is 1080p 60FPS, so graphically not much improvement.

didn't know that. Do you think, they are going to add more levels for ps4 version?

I'd go for it now, on Wii U if you have it. Or you could wait a couple months and it will probably drop to $20.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
Get it on the WiiU, works perfect on it.

Don't have wii u unforunetly.

Mnementh said:
Why wait? PS4 version will not add anything visually. Best version is Vita or WiiU, as they have the Murphy-levels with intact gameplay.

Anyways, great game, you should get it.

i have vita but i still think i am gonna buy it on ps3 if i decide to not get ps4 version.

sepisfu said:
krafty89 said:
PS3 Version is 1080p 60FPS, so graphically not much improvement.

didn't know that. Do you think, they are going to add more levels for ps4 version?

Don't know the Murphy Levels were touch-screen based so worked well with Vita-Wii-U maybe the Touchpad could work too.

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

Wii u version is best. I'm getting that on bf.

As many people said, it already runs at 1080p 60fps on PS3, Xbox360, and Wii U. The PS4 will add no graphical improvements. The Wii U and Vita versions are the only ones that use the Murphy levels properly. The PS3 and Xbox360 just use button prompts. Until February, the Vita version is missing roughly 30 levels that will be added with an update. So as it stands now, the Wii U versions is the best way to go.

And even after the PS4, Xbone, and Vita update, the Wii U will still have the edge with both proper Murphy levels and local 4-player co-op.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m