By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should i buy Rayman legends for $30 on black friday or wait for ps4 version?

flagstaad said:
sepisfu said:

if it is 40, that is really tempting for me because i prefer to play my games on ps4 now but again 3-4 months away. it is hard decision

There is no guarantee that the game will be cheaper than usual, and you could be missing a great bargain price. The improvements will be insignificant if any at all, and unless you plan to share videos as crazy of an old game than many already played there is no point in waiting. Buy it Now!

Probably i am gonna get it on ps3, i think i can play the game and finish it and sell it for i don't know 15-20 bucks at least and then get the ps4 version if it has more levels or something.

Around the Network

Vita Version kills it. Lying on the couch and playing it on the OLED while watching TV is stellar.

Option- said:
Vita Version kills it. Lying on the couch and playing it on the OLED while watching TV is stellar.

now i am more confused what to get. By the way, i have no idea if vita version will be on sale.

The game is so good, you'll be a fool to hold out for $30.

The PS4/X1 versions will probably launch at $40 or $50.

As far as visuals go, due to it's art style, the game can't benefit much more from stronger hardware.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I just bought it online via Gamestop. $25. On Wii U. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Around the Network
Option- said:

This seems like no real difference than Wii U's except Wii U version has more content.

If you have a Wii U, then you should seriously contemplate getting the game for the system it was originally developed from the ground up for.

I'm waiting for the PS4 version to see if they add anything. The game might use the touchpad too. Can't get it on Vita coz I wanna play local coop.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I have played the game on a few different systems and the Wii U version is amazing, and is the system the game was designed for. If you have a Wii U this is the way the game should be played...

Troll_Whisperer said:
I'm waiting for the PS4 version to see if they add anything. The game might use the touchpad too. Can't get it on Vita coz I wanna play local coop.

That kind of defeats the purpose, because the touch screen levels clearly have you look at the touch screen to see what you're doing on Wii U.