By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should i buy Rayman legends for $30 on black friday or wait for ps4 version?

If you want the best looking version with the best content= vita version.Oled makes the game look great and the pixel density in terms pixel/distance to screen is the best.

If you can't wait :buy the ps3 version
If you can wait:ps 4 version.Games on new systems are in a subjective way always more fun(just because the system is new) and the new system needs your support and the publisher will release more games if they sell a lot on a new system
+ the price should be a budget price(don't expect it to be more than 40bucks new on ps4

Around the Network

Wait for the PS4 version!

SxyxS said:
If you want the best looking version with the best content= vita version.Oled makes the game look great and the pixel density in terms pixel/distance to screen is the best.

If you can wait:ps 4 version.Games on new systems are in a subjective way always more fun(just because the system is new) and the new system needs your support and the publisher will release more games if they sell a lot on a new system
+ the price should be a budget price(don't expect it to be more than 40bucks new on ps4

Most likely they are gonna sell it for 60 bucks don't you think?

sepisfu said:
SxyxS said:

40$ would be my guess too. Or a lot of new content for the next gen consoles. Ubisoft isn't that crazy to release a game half a year later when there are 4 platforms already available with price probably around 30$ or lower and ask 60$ for it and expect anyone to buy it.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Get it now and save your self 30 dollRs

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
eFKac said:
sepisfu said:
SxyxS said:

40$ would be my guess too. Or a lot of new content for the next gen consoles. Ubisoft isn't that crazy to release a game half a year later when there are 4 platforms already available with price probably around 30$ or lower and ask 60$ for it and expect anyone to buy it.

if it is 40, that is really tempting for me because i prefer to play my games on ps4 now but again 3-4 months away. it is hard decision

You should get the Wii U or Vita version if possible, those are the best versions, though if you can't do that you should just get the PS3 version.

sepisfu said:
eFKac said:
sepisfu said:
SxyxS said:

if it is 40, that is really tempting for me because i prefer to play my games on ps4 now but again 3-4 months away. it is hard decision

That's my plan as well, buying multiplats on PS4 from tomorrow/ now on. I will get Legends on the Vita though, like me some 2D platformers on the go

I can't guarantee it will be 40$, it just my guess based on best logical reasons.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

sepisfu said:

There is no guarantee that the game will be cheaper than usual, and you could be missing a great bargain price. The improvements will be insignificant if any at all, and unless you plan to share videos as crazy of an old game than many already played there is no point in waiting. Buy it Now!

AfricanSanta said:

You should get the Wii U or Vita version if possible, those are the best versions, though if you can't do that you should just get the PS3 version.

i have vita, i can get it for vita but i think playing it on 46 tv is better. if there was some sort of bundle i would have gone for that but i don't wanna pay twice for the same game.