By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox has sold 1 million World wide in 24hours.(updated twice, Albert on Gaf.)

so 800k for NA and 200k for the rest?

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Bring on the console war!!! xD

Competition will be great this gen. Absolutely can't wait.

Unrelated: Kind of creepy that microsoft tracks every combo in KI or miles in Forza. Spying confirmed?

Indeed, they probably have the numbers for nuts scratched but won't release those.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Carl2291 said:
Isnt there still ~6+ hours left in the day in America? Strange that theyd announce this before the day is even over in the Xbox primary territory.

Sounds fishy.

True.  I'm pretty sure they are just estimating this using the numbers they shipped, believing they will basically sell out.  Sony waited til Sunday so they could get more concrete numbers.  MS could well be overestimating what they sold through.  We'll just have to wait til real numbers to be sure.

But it hasn't even been 24 hours. >.>

This is probably pretty accurate since you can't use the bone without connecting to the internet. So this is probably just how many updated. Odds are they have sold more.

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:

It's been 37

impressive. i wonder which sold more over 1 million PS4 or xbox

Max King of the Wild said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

It's been 37

Oh did the launch start earlier or something?

Max King of the Wild said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

It's been 37

Make up your mind were you want the count to start from >_>

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

I did not expect those numbers really since there have been so much rumor of shortages and considering the bashing X1 got in the beginning. This generation is of to a good start for two of the three big consoles. Here's hoping they can keep up demand and that WiiU starts to grow (although that seems less and less likely)