By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox has sold 1 million World wide in 24hours.(updated twice, Albert on Gaf.)

Seems about right

PS4 only in NA = 1 million
One in 13 coutries = 1 million

vgchartz has done good prediction.

Around the Network

Has anyone mentioned yet that, sure, these are global figures but the xbone also costs more than ps4...
Anyway, good to see both consoles launch so well but I'm still skeptical consoles are a dying breed.

TheFallen said:
Congrats but PS4 NA > Xone WW. PS4 hasn't even launched in its' strongest market yet. Still well done Xbox.

It's hardly WW. 13 markets is it? So 1 million across only 13 markets is a lot closer to being as impressive as PS4 in NA alone. Than what 1 million world wide sounds.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

jlmurph2 said:

Woah, and to think people said they wouldn't sell that in a week.

I think people thought that the Xbox One would not sell a million in America as opposed to world wide.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

SlayerRondo said:
jlmurph2 said:

I think people thought that the Xbox One would not sell a million in America as opposed to world wide.

Yeah a million WW was a giving. NA was not

Around the Network

24 hours? Is that starting from the Australian launch?

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

SlayerRondo said:
jlmurph2 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=164905 nope, people were voting for the full 1st week, not just NA

binary solo said:
TheFallen said:
Congrats but PS4 NA > Xone WW. PS4 hasn't even launched in its' strongest market yet. Still well done Xbox.

It's hardly WW. 13 markets is it? So 1 million across only 13 markets is a lot closer to being as impressive as PS4 in NA alone. Than what 1 million world wide sounds.

Really so 2=13. no way!!! 1 million is impressive still, but to do it in only 2 countries is amazing. 

CONSOLE GAMING IS DEED!!!!! BOTH THE X1 AND PS4 WILL SALE LIKE THE WII U!!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

pezus said:
shikamaru317 said:
pezus said:
Good sales, but worse than what I was lead to believe by VGChartz

That prediction was week one, not day one, and supposedly there are still Xbox One's in stock in a number of places due to large shipments by Microsoft, so sales should continue over the next few days, final week one sales should be close to the prediction that VGchartz made.

Oh, you're right! Although that is only one more day so I'd say around 1.1-1.2m or so then?

No no no... X1 wont sell much more. MS wont have a shipment tomorrow to sell anymore. MS doesn't have a counter that ticks after a store scans a X1. They know how much they shipped and know supply is pretty much sold through. If MS shipped 50million they would have absolutly no clue how much was sold so quickly