By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox has sold 1 million World wide in 24hours.(updated twice, Albert on Gaf.)

Little unsure since so many stores have Xbox Ones for sale right now (according to sites anyway)

Even still it's a good thing for Microsoft

Around the Network

You know having only a week between launches is actually more fun than waiting a year for head to head sales comparison. This week has been a blast to me. :D

Too_Talls said:
24 hours? Is that starting from the Australian launch?

No. Unless you think they sold 1 million before shops opened in US

Even if it doesn't beat the PS4, still a very impressive launch

Basically sold out everywhere I think, even if there are a few console around

jlmurph2 said:

Woah, and to think people said they wouldn't sell that in a week.

People were talking about NA, not WW. 

@ OP

Nice numbers, but there is no doubt that the PS4 is going to at least double these numbers when it launches in the remaining 10 countries that MS has launched in.

Around the Network

Right now, officially, both are tied (1 million units total) and Microsoft will try to spin it, to look it like they're at the same level of PS4, but in a few weeks.........not even the most epic of announcements by Microsoft will be able to compete with PS4 numbers

console gaming isnt dieing, people just got bored of last gen!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Bring on the console war!!! xD

Competition will be great this gen. Absolutely can't wait.

Unrelated: Kind of creepy that microsoft tracks every combo in KI or miles in Forza. Spying confirmed?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Congrats to Xbox One and Microsoft. To think it is $500 and the fact that everybody on the internet seemed to take a shit on it over the last year.

goddamn, those are some good sales. The Xbox 1 and PS4 are so strong right now, all the hype payed off.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian