By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fanboys 1 starring Xbox One on Amazon?

On German Amazon you have (right now ) 2 verified and 5 unverified doa's.

I think this is part of the game that has started and partly amazons fault.
They should implement 3 steps of reviews.

1) all reviewers
2) only verified reviewers
3)only verified purchased reviewers who have made more than 1 review in the time before the product is released.
(i mean those reviews by verified purchasers who bought an "enemy" consol to resell it for a profit and buy than their favourite system and downvote it on amazon)

the hippocricy in this thread from both sides is remarkable.

I guess the failure rate will be pretty similar and close to usual high tech failure rate

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
selnor1983 said:
Of course it is.

Its a real sad world.

The One is a fantastically built console. With great launch titles. My mate actually said last night playing Ryse after an hour. Anyone who says its not a great game console is an idiot. LOL. That's not aimed at people here, but the machine is so impressive in use.

I think they claim is that it is bricked. A great console is still crap if it is bricked

No they arent. Because those reviews went out before anyone from Amazon got there consoles. You can always tell the sados votes. They did it to early.

selnor1983 said:
Of course it is.

Its a real sad world.

The One is a fantastically built console. With great launch titles. My mate actually said last night playing Ryse after an hour. Anyone who says its not a great game console is an idiot. LOL. That's not aimed at people here, but the machine is so impressive in use.

Bro, I know we take sides in our gaming preferences but goddamn, can you tone it down a little? A little bit?

Also, it's a great console...with internet connection (one time at least, for the patch), otherwise, it's a brick. Most of us are priviliged to live in places where internet access is super easy and relatively cheap and in an enviroment where the Xbox 1 can excel.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

selnor1983 said:
Munkeh111 said:
selnor1983 said:
Of course it is.

Its a real sad world.

I think they claim is that it is bricked. A great console is still crap if it is bricked

No they arent. Because those reviews went out before anyone from Amazon got there consoles. You can always tell the sados votes. They did it to early.

You aren't listening. Most of the reviews aren't even saying the console is bad. They are simply saying it doesn't work. I'm not saying their not fake (see my other post in this thread) I'm saying the merits of the Xbox One have absolutely nothing to do with this thread

Seihaku said:

None of the Amazon Xbox One reviews should be verified right now. It's 9:35 AM on release day, and I could be wrong but I don't think Amazon had a midnight launch.

Exactly. I got my ps4 at 6pm. Most peoe wont get theirs fir at least another 2 hours on the east coast and another 4 or 5 hours on the west coast.

Around the Network

ps4 fanboys? probably. doubt in any higher percentage than xbox fanboys on ps4 reviews. sad really.

This thread title bothers me...for personal reasons....why is it that whenever someone says something bad about Sony that person is an Xbox fanboy and when they say something bad about MS they are a PS fanboy? It just sounds silly coming from who ever says it...

And then we promote it by saying the same crap....why not just leave the term alone folks geez

On Topic:

A sad display from some sad folks smh...

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

pot meet kettle

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

That's quite frankly disgusting, those people should feel ashamed of themselves, I mean how pathetic must your life be, if you feel the need to do something like this. I'm (more or less, I find the Vita pointless) a Playstation fan and at times like this it makes me embarassed that I share this stance with such individuals. When some Xbox fans did the same (and some definately did) it was just as sad.

i think there Apple fans.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139