By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fanboys 1 starring Xbox One on Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1KUBJU8HI0RXQ/ref=cm_pdp_rev_all?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview

Yeah, all the PS4 negative reviews are verified...right.  And this guy bought 5 PS4 bundles.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Osc89 said:
Saw this coming after it happened to the PS4. Probably shouldn't have given them the idea.

To bad most of the PS4 reviews were verified unlike X1. Haha this is just to funny. 

Exactly, which makes this worse. The few XB1 fanboys who did it gave the PS4 fanboys the idea, and given there seem to be more of them on the internet they have knocked the XB1 down to a lower rating than the PS4. I don't think it's funny, I think it's sad.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Osc89 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Osc89 said:
Saw this coming after it happened to the PS4. Probably shouldn't have given them the idea.

To bad most of the PS4 reviews were verified unlike X1. Haha this is just to funny. 

Exactly, which makes this worse. The few XB1 fanboys who did it gave the PS4 fanboys the idea, and given there seem to be more of them on the internet they have knocked the XB1 down to a lower rating than the PS4. I don't think it's funny, I think it's sad.

I agree. 

LivingMetal said:
fighter said:
LivingMetal said:
pezus said:
fighter said:
tres said:
Osc89 said:

the idea was to be a verified owner before you put up a fake review

No PS fan will admit that significant difference. Not in this thread. Maybe not in the webz. Maybe never.

PS fans are more evil than MS fans. There, I said it.

Nah. You should already know that appeasement never satisfies these guys. ;)

You're wrong there. Not only am I satisfied, it is now my signature.

Actually, you proved my point even more by putting it in your sig.  Just cannot let go.  But that's your choice.

Edit: Oh, and at least pezus is secure enough to use sarcasm about it.

So secure he needs you to point it out.

fighter said:
LivingMetal said:
fighter said:
LivingMetal said:
pezus said:
fighter said:
tres said:
Osc89 said:

the idea was to be a verified owner before you put up a fake review

No PS fan will admit that significant difference. Not in this thread. Maybe not in the webz. Maybe never.

PS fans are more evil than MS fans. There, I said it.

Nah. You should already know that appeasement never satisfies these guys. ;)

You're wrong there. Not only am I satisfied, it is now my signature.

Actually, you proved my point even more by putting it in your sig.  Just cannot let go.  But that's your choice.

Does he?  Maybe I missed him messaging me because he didn't ask me to.  Or did he messaged you by mistake?  ;)

Around the Network

Lol the lengths people will go to on amazon....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A14BE7DT5YSS6D/ref=cm_cr_pr_auth_rev?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview

This thread is just an excuse to belittle others who don't even exist on this website.

Who gives a shit what some fanboys do on OTHER websites? Honestly, the pettiness on this website has become truly absurd.

Grow up.

Is anyone surprised by this? It should be pretty much common knowledge that PS fanboys are out of control these days.

Kinda seems ridiculous for hardcore sony fans to jinx the console they hate.

LivingMetal said:
fighter said:
LivingMetal said:

Does he?  Maybe I missed him messaging me because he didn't ask me to.  Or did he messaged you by mistake?  ;)

If I were you I would be ashamed of such a reply.