By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fanboys 1 starring Xbox One on Amazon?

Trunkin said:
Is anyone surprised by this? It should be pretty much common knowledge that PS fanboys are out of control these days.

this

Around the Network
Osc89 said:
Saw this coming after it happened to the PS4. Probably shouldn't have given them the idea.
A lot of the 1 stars on the PS4 were from verified purchases though.  It's has been determined that there was indeed a problem with a large number of systems.  How does that make it right to 1 star the Xbox One.  Disgraceful.

Stop hating and start playing.

yeah keep thinking itis the ps4 fanboys....

nintendo fanboys are causing the war between the two :P

do you trust reggie's face?

BuckStud said:
Osc89 said:
Saw this coming after it happened to the PS4. Probably shouldn't have given them the idea.
A lot of the 1 stars on the PS4 were from verified purchases though.  It's has been determined that there was indeed a problem with a large number of systems.  How does that make it right to 1 star the Xbox One.  Disgraceful.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1KUBJU8HI0RXQ/ref=cm_pdp_rev_all?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview

That's one user, posting 5 1 star reviews, one for each PS4 bundle. And by a 'large number of systems' you mean ~1% right?  Which is a historically low failure rate for an electronics device (which means it will rise over time).  It's funny because this started last gen with 'fanboys' (I won't specify what they are fans of, because it's irrelevant) harpooned metacritics scores, and now, clearly, 'fanboys' started on Amazon.  You cannot defend the fanboys of console A, and deride those of console B, just because they turned around and did the exact same thing to the other machine.  Fanboys in general, suck.  All of them.

But, if you're going to complain about one specific set of fans, make sure nobody on the other side is doing the same thing, or....started it.  Because then you really have no grounds to be complaining on.  None.  It encourages, and inspires bad behavior from both sides, and only ensures that such behavior will be perpetuated.  The double standard is a disgrace, and overlooks the larger issue.  Both sides need to shut the eff up and play.  I doubt a single one of us, or those who are abusing Amazon's review system, are vested in either company.  So their success/demise means absolutely nothing to us in the long run.  The games will still come out, and we'll still be able to enjoy our past-time.

fighter said:
LivingMetal said:
fighter said:
LivingMetal said:

Actually, you proved my point even more by putting it in your sig.  Just cannot let go.  But that's your choice.

Edit: Oh, and at least pezus is secure enough to use sarcasm about it.

So secure he needs you to point it out.

Does he?  Maybe I missed him messaging me because he didn't ask me to.  Or did he messaged you by mistake?  ;)

If I were you I would be ashamed of such a reply.

HAHAHAHA!!! You were the one who made up the assumption that he needed me to point it out.  And it's quite common knowledge that the  ";)"  is just joking around.  This is all on you, bub. 

Around the Network

How do you know its PS4 fans 1 starring Xbone? It could be WiiU fans 1 starring it for all we know.

I wouldnt give cridet to the PS4 reviews either. People 1 star it because they got delivered the wrong bundle.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

This thread is pathetic along with some posters in it. Some of you are very insecure people. It's not healthy.

>User was moderated for this post [RH]

deskpro2k3 said:

How do you know its PS4 fans 1 starring Xbone? It could be WiiU fans 1 starring it for all we know.

I wouldnt give cridet to the PS4 reviews either. People 1 star it because they got delivered the wrong bundle.

This....heck it could even be PC fans...but no it just HAS to be PS fans though...that's the ONLY possibility obviously lol

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

pezus said:
Trunkin said:
Is anyone surprised by this? It should be pretty much common knowledge that PS fanboys are out of control these days.

Fanboys are always out of control

That they are, but Ninty and(to a lesser extent) Xbox fanboys are low in numbers, so they're easy to ignore. 2 years ago PS fanboys were the same, but they've grown so rampant and obnoxious these days that it's become pretty much impossible to avoid them. That's what I mean by "out of control." Hopefully things'll die down once the launch fever ends.