By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fanboys 1 starring Xbox One on Amazon?

jlmurph2 said:

Max King of the Wild said:
Amazon user havent got theirs yet. Thats why non are verified. We still have at least 5 hours before it starts getting to people

No, there are verified 5 stars right now, no verified 1 stars.

I hope your not serious

Around the Network
Osc89 said:
Saw this coming after it happened to the PS4. Probably shouldn't have given them the idea.

yeah, but most of those 1-star posts on the ps4 were actually verified.  

on the x1, none, NONE, of them are verified.  

fallen said:
yup. all the ps4 one stars were legitimate ps fans with ps4 issues in most cases you can tell by reading.

All the XBO one star reviews are like "this didn't work, going to guy buy a PS4 instead Sony rulez!!!"

Seems legit.

pretty much this.

if you don't believe it, go ahead and go check it out yourself.  

fallen said:
yup. all the ps4 one stars were legitimate ps fans with ps4 issues in most cases you can tell by reading.

All the XBO one star reviews are like "this didn't work, going to guy buy a PS4 instead Sony rulez!!!"

Seems legit.

Its hard to contradict yourself in one sentance. It really is an achievement that you suceeded in doing so. Good job

selnor1983 said:
Of course it is.

Its a real sad world.

The One is a fantastically built console. With great launch titles. My mate actually said last night playing Ryse after an hour. Anyone who says its not a great game console is an idiot. LOL. That's not aimed at people here, but the machine is so impressive in use.

I think they claim is that it is bricked. A great console is still crap if it is bricked

Around the Network

None of the Amazon Xbox One reviews should be verified right now. It's 9:35 AM on release day, and I could be wrong but I don't think Amazon had a midnight launch.

Yea, I'm afraid a lot of those 1 stars are from really pathetic people that just want to badmouth the device they don't want to buy.

Sad, sad little people.

Goddamn it. Why are we like this? What the fuck could we possible gain by making childish fucking reviews shitting on the opposing console for no reason?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

This one's really funny

1 of 17 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Another dead console, November 22, 2013
By S. Nasar - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Xbox One Console - Day One Edition (Video Game)
What the heck! I hate this gen I get a dead PS4 and now a malfunctioning X1. I wish these companies would actually spend some time making sure the damn console WORKS before taking our money. Back to GS..........

He tries to make himself sound legitimate by saying he has a dead PS4, then look at his reviews http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1QLIUVW5MOJZF/ref=cm_cr_pr_auth_rev?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview

5 star reviews for lots of PS4 games and a PS4 which he claims to have used constantly!

My other favourite is the 1 star review warning of fake 1 star reviews
13 of 43 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Not one negative review is by a Verified Purchaser, November 22, 2013
By Rodney J Carter - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox One Console - Day One Edition (Video Game)
I can not write a review of the XBox One yet, since I'm waiting on UPS to deliver mine. When it arrives, I will update this review. I have read all the reviews on Amazon. I could not find any negative reviews from a VERIFIED PURCHASER. I also read the majority of the Amazon PS4 reviews. The large majority of the negative reviews on the PS4 were Verified Purchasers. So ignore the negative reviews. Check them for yourself if you don't think so.