By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 7 is coming in 2014

Ok we all know that GT series "established" a delay nature. Is it impossible that this will be changed? And how long did it get from GT5 to GT6?

Around the Network

the car in the background looks like a nerd drivers wild fantasy.

gt7 not before 2015.
I expect UC4 at the end of 2014 .
2 systemsellers at the same time would be a waste of the system selling effect(never waste two system sellers at the same time -except systemlaunch)

That would make GT6 a cash in title.
I don't think so.

Announce a new game for a series....

Before the previous one's release?

What?

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

jlmurph2 said:
...why? Isn't that what Driveclub is for?

Drive club is not a real simulator, its an arcade racer with team challenges in social activity and some parts of simulation.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network

Okay, as much as I constantly correct everyone on the ghost delays associated with the GT series, something HAD to of been lost in translation here.

Then again, he did manage to go from GT2 to GT3 in the space of what, 16 months?

Call of granduty?

Then they rename GT8 to GT 2015. We go from there.

4 ≈ One

Maybe he counts in dog years?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

He said that's what they would like, but I really hope they wait until 2015.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.