By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DerNebel said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Can't wait for this game!
NEVER LET REVIEWERS RUIN YOUR GAMING EXPERIENCE!

NEVER LET PEOPLE THAT PLAYED THE GAME TELL YOU THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE ALL THAT GOOD AND THAT YOUR MONEY MIGHT BE SPEND BETTER ELSEWHERE!!! IT'S ONLY 60 BUCKS SO WHO CARES!!!

Exactly.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Cool the Polygon review mentions random loot and items for co-op. Awesome, didn't know about that. Can't wait to play it.

Dont know why people thought this would do better than 85 a couple days ago.

Well looks like its Forza Motorsport 5 and Killer Instinct for me. Will get Ryse later when its a lot cheaper. :-0

jlmurph2 said:
Welp, I guess we know what that Xbox One games for gold will include.

Lol, my thought exactly.

It will probably be among the first to be given just like Knack will probably for playstation plus owner.

Else I will probably only rent it or buy it when it reach about 10$.

Around the Network
EpicRandy said:
jlmurph2 said:
Welp, I guess we know what that Xbox One games for gold will include.

Lol, my thought exactly.

It will probably be among the first to be given just like Knack will probably for playstation plus owner.

Else I will probably only rent it or buy it when it reach about 10$.

Might as well rent it, the campaign is like 6 hours anyway.

Is anyone surprised by this? Anyone at all?
I didn't think it would fall into the 60's but I didn't think it would score very well, it was all but obvious.

SlayerRondo said:
mii-gamer said:
SlayerRondo said:
Looks like this is one game that can't Ryse above mediocrity.

you could say this is a CRYSIS!

When it comes to making games the are all flash and no heart Crytek has a real KNACK for it.

Forget all the other comments in this thread...THESE guys....yeah These guys....I like them....they get it and are doing it right lol!

On Topic:

Sucks that it turned out to be this way, great looking game none the less though!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

d21lewis said:
Osc89 said:
I'm not sure why this is a big deal. A bad new IP will have little impact and will be forgotten pretty quickly. Forza dropping in quality is a bigger issue really, as that leaves Gears as the last 90+ franchise for MS.

Not after Gears of War Judgement.  That game sucked so much...and I'm not 100% sure it's going to be M$ exclusive if the series even continues.  Epic isn't loyal to anyone.

I tend to not count the spinoffs, otherwise Halo and Forza would have been knocked down by Wars and Horizon a while ago. But yes, Gears probably isn't the safest bet right. I reckon MS have a lot pinned on the Black Tusk game right now.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Max King of the Wild said:
Dont know why people thought this would do better than 85 a couple days ago.

This is just revisionist history. Even as someone who has been looking forward to this game it has been pretty clear for months that this game was going to get trashed by reviewers. Most people made up their minds at E3. I've fully expected bad reviews since then but the reviews don't change the fact that I still want to play this game (More so than Forza 5 or Dead Rising 3).