By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It was wrong of me to be optimistic about this game. Now, I don't believe in anything anymore. Thanks alot, Crytek.

Around the Network

I honestly thought this game would be better. I guess I was wrong though :/

DerNebel said:
Nsanity said:
007BondAgent said:
I cant believe people hyped this Game, it was never good to begin with.

I can't believe people hyped Knack!

Did people? I mean there where tons of Ryse threads in the last couple weeks, how many Knack threads did you see?

There were TONs of threads criticizing every single pice of midea and information reveald for this game.

Grafically there is no one that could honestlly claim this game is a fail or has downgrades. De facto, people should be more critic to Forza 5 that did have some noticeble downgrades from E3.

Technicaly Killzone SF could be doing more things per frame, but for all I saw, those how say this game is "one of the most beautifull" or next gen title are not liars.

I guess I was too optimistic in thinking this game could be the "best game ever".

Hey, it was a possibility!... In some kind of parallel universe I guess...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I guess it is not easy to make a good game if you have to switch gameplay mechanics from Kinect to Pad in the middle of development.
Especially not if you are a Company like crytech that has problems anyway to deliever good gameplay mechanics.

As even polygon didn't dare to give it a high rating Guess this game hast chances to become"best looking piece of trash-ever" and within 3 days after release to be sold on ebay for 30-40.

Around the Network

watched the ign review. i really want to play this game since i can't believe its really that bad. the gameplay looks very fun. if it were god of war, sony fans would hype the shit out of it.

so if microsoft doesn't mess up the games again like last gen, i could see myself getting a one, one day. dead rising 3 and ryse seem to be "must have played"s.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

d21lewis said:
It was wrong of me to be optimistic about this game. Now, I don't believe in anything anymore. Thanks alot, Crytek.

It's okay Lewis, you can still believe in boobies.

darkknightkryta said:
d21lewis said:

It's okay Lewis, you can still believe in boobies.

I believed in Harvey Dent.  I believed in Santa Clause.  Boobies are about all I have left.  If I find out that boobies are fake too, so help me.....

I gotta be honest. Even if this game was the worst reviewed game of the year I would still want to get it. It may play like doo doo but it just looks so damn gorgeous. I just want to stare at it. I wouldn't pay full price for it but if I were getting an xbox one it is still the first game I would want to play.

Can't wait for this game!
NEVER LET REVIEWERS RUIN YOUR GAMING EXPERIENCE!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...