By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
michael_stutzer said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
So xbone got a knack too. Seems that early impressions were right.

Knack seems to be created with kids in mind. Of course that is not an excuse for shortcomings, but most people think it is an OK game for what it is worth. Ryse has obviously no t appealing to kids, doesn't have depth, longevity, replay value etc etc. I wouldn't put them in the same bag.

I agree. My kids will probably not notice Knacks shortcomings...

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:

There were TONs of threads criticizing every single pice of midea and information reveald for this game.

Grafically there is no one that could honestlly claim this game is a fail or has downgrades. De facto, people should be more critic to Forza 5 that did have some noticeble downgrades from E3.

Technicaly Killzone SF could be doing more things per frame, but for all I saw, those how say this game is "one of the most beautifull" or next gen title are not liars.

There were also alot of threads hyping up the game and alot of people saying that they were really looking forward to it, hell the game was called their most anticipated X1 title by some, so people clearly expected alot more from the game. Why did they expect more from it, I don't know. The writing was clearly on the wall and as you've said people often criticized the game but many Xbox fans just chose to ignore that criticism and instead got lost in the next gen hype, afterall the game is pretty, so it must be good, right?

Also I don't know why you bring up graphics, sure the game is pretty but nobody even denied that.

This game seems to be pretty much what I thought The Bouncer and Heavenly Sword (which was highly rated) were. A stunningly beautiful, yet forgettable game to show off the power of your new console.

from watching gameplay I thought it looked repetitive. I was actually gonna get this but for once the reviews are too consistently low. The was disappointing.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

DirtyP2002 said:
Can't wait for this game!
NEVER LET REVIEWERS RUIN YOUR GAMING EXPERIENCE!

NEVER LET PEOPLE THAT PLAYED THE GAME TELL YOU THAT IT MIGHT NOT BE ALL THAT GOOD AND THAT YOUR MONEY MIGHT BE SPEND BETTER ELSEWHERE!!! IT'S ONLY 60 BUCKS SO WHO CARES!!!

Around the Network

I don't know what's the problem. The difference to KZ is not THAT big (11-12%) and it is not surprising, that a generic shooter gets better gameplay ratings than a generic brawler (?). Yeah, Gameplay looks boring, but so was the gameplay of CoD Ghost, but it still got somewhat acceptable scores. It's just like that nowadays, that gamers and mags have a very strange relationship to "gameplay". Man, I even hated the Bioshock Gameplay, it was horribly repetitive. But as long as you're shooting with a range of half a dozen different weapons it is still okay for lots of people/mags, while it's not okay anymore as soon as you're not shooting, but slashing instead. Take Dynasty Warriors for example, and I prefer playing this shit for 10 hours over Ghost or Infinite.

I'm not sure why this is a big deal. A bad new IP will have little impact and will be forgotten pretty quickly. Forza dropping in quality is a bigger issue really, as that leaves Gears as the last 90+ franchise for MS.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Osc89 said:
I'm not sure why this is a big deal. A bad new IP will have little impact and will be forgotten pretty quickly. Forza dropping in quality is a bigger issue really, as that leaves Gears as the last 90+ franchise for MS.

Not after Gears of War Judgement.  That game sucked so much...and I'm not 100% sure it's going to be M$ exclusive if the series even continues.  Epic isn't loyal to anyone.

Welp, I guess we know what that Xbox One games for gold will include.

globalisateur said:
Dv8thwonder said:

Why did you purposefully forget Resogun 83?

EDIT: Also Need for speed rivals 84 and NBA 2K14 85 which are not available on Wii U?

I was under the impression from many Sony and Microsoft interns that multiplats and digital titles didn't count, so I didn't list any. Only disc based exclusives here bub.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans