By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke? (Cigarettes and/or Pot)

Are you a smoker?

Yes- over 5 years 33 13.87%

Yes- under 5 years 6 2.52%

Yes- but only pot and often too 16 6.72%

Yes- but only pot, and rarely 28 11.76%

Yes- both kinds, and regularly 16 6.72%

No- but I'm open to the ... 15 6.30%

No- I hope never to smoke anything 124 52.10%

Total:238

Cigarettes only

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Never have, never will. Nor will I drink alcohol. Got enough problems to worry about.

I used to smoke marijuana quite a bit back in my early twenties. Now I'll only do it every once in a long while. It has to be KB though, or I'm not interested.

Never smoked cigarettes.

Weed for about 4 years now. Rarely the first 3 years but more often now. Cigarettes for 6 months now...fuck that's a scary thought, I need to quit.

I also smoke something called dokha. Arabic pipe tobacco which is a lot stronger (the nicotine of 2-4 ciggs) although you're smoking a lot less actual tobacco.

Starting smoking was a terrible idea!!! Please if you don't already smoke...then don't. And if you recently started then STOP the sooner you quit the easier.

I used to only smoke while drinking, but then it became something to do at work (since I work outdoors) and that's how I started. So just fucking don't. Have one or two when you're shitfaced, but never when you're sober.

Around the Network
1337 Gamer said:
anonymunchy said:
1337 Gamer said:
Nope tried em both once or twice. Cigarettes are nasty. and weed just didnt do anything for me. Apparently my tolerance is way too high or something cause i didnt feel it at all. Like i felt a little bit weird but honestly i dont know why anyone would desire to feel high. It wasnt a very good feeling at all.

That means you probably weren't high. If it was a joint you tried it could well have been that there was too much tobacco in it/not enough weed, giving you a nicotine rush, which isn't a very good feeling at all and it's basically a waste.

No it was straight hashish. So technically it wasnt even marajuana but something stronger and more potent. And it wasnt in joint format. I used a vaporizor and got it directly into my system that way. No nicotene no nothing. Truth be told i remember feeling a bit giddy and i laughed a little bit but it just wasnt a feeling i enjoyed. Nothing against those that enjoy being high but it definitely isnt for me!

What kind of vaporizer was it?

as a medical user for ten years, who owns a volcano vaporizer, and have used it for large assortments of oils and hash,   The high from actually smoking good weed from a bong is way different, and can have a number of different effects depending on the strain.   Im not saying go smoke pot lol  just that altho it can have a bit of giddiness and laughter, it can have alot more.    I have never heard of someone that couldnt get high.  The receptors in our body our built almost perfectly for the compounds in weed.   The first time you get high, Alot of people report not feeling it nearly as much.  I hardly got high my irst time,  as did both my cousins and a bunch of my friends.  but They and myself were all able to get substantially baked on later occasions off less weed

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I smoke normal cigarettes when I'm drinking sometimes...but apart from that no. I used to smoke weed sometimes too but I stopped because it didnt mix too well with alcohol and I prefer alcohol

Love me a fat blunt

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

No and no :D

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

man-bear-pig said:
I smoke normal cigarettes when I'm drinking sometimes...but apart from that no. I used to smoke weed sometimes too but I stopped because it didnt mix too well with alcohol and I prefer alcohol

Got a story you need to tell us?