By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke? (Cigarettes and/or Pot)

Are you a smoker?

Yes- over 5 years 33 13.87%

Yes- under 5 years 6 2.52%

Yes- but only pot and often too 16 6.72%

Yes- but only pot, and rarely 28 11.76%

Yes- both kinds, and regularly 16 6.72%

No- but I'm open to the ... 15 6.30%

No- I hope never to smoke anything 124 52.10%

Total:238
ArtofAngels said:

Me, both. I'm a terrible fiend.
I'm trying to quit, I think about it every day.

I've been smoking noobs on XBL for years now. Where the option for that?

Around the Network

I smoked cigarettes for 4 years since I was 14 and I recently quit in August. Probably one of the hardest things I had to do in my life so far. I smoked weed for a year but after that first year it turned negative for me so i quit that easy.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Yep, for decades. More people should start to smoke. People tend to live too long these days.

Nope tried em both once or twice. Cigarettes are nasty. and weed just didnt do anything for me. Apparently my tolerance is way too high or something cause i didnt feel it at all. Like i felt a little bit weird but honestly i dont know why anyone would desire to feel high. It wasnt a very good feeling at all.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Interesting to see that 7.84% are open to the idea of smoking pot.

Around the Network

Never smoked anything, and I never want to.
Smoking contributed to my father's death when I was a teenager.
I don't fancy sucking cancer into my lungs.

In high school, I smoked weed recreactionally then stopped after my second semester in college. Only smoked cigs a couple of times and hated it.

Both, because I like it. I have no intention of quitting.

I do smoke this :)

I smoke cigarettes once in a while for my health. About 3-5 drags of a cigarette per day when I need to. Believe it or not it's a very effective treatment for certain conditions that affect your digestion.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.