By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke? (Cigarettes and/or Pot)

Are you a smoker?

Yes- over 5 years 33 13.87%

Yes- under 5 years 6 2.52%

Yes- but only pot and often too 16 6.72%

Yes- but only pot, and rarely 28 11.76%

Yes- both kinds, and regularly 16 6.72%

No- but I'm open to the ... 15 6.30%

No- I hope never to smoke anything 124 52.10%

Total:238
ArtofAngels said:

Me, both. I'm a terrible fiend.
I'm trying to quit, I think about it every day.

My brother quit (cigarettes) with hypnosis. But also by managing to leave a loveless and stifling marriage.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

I tried it once when I was about 5, never touched it since then

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Bit of pot and tobacco here and there.

1337 Gamer said:
Nope tried em both once or twice. Cigarettes are nasty. and weed just didnt do anything for me. Apparently my tolerance is way too high or something cause i didnt feel it at all. Like i felt a little bit weird but honestly i dont know why anyone would desire to feel high. It wasnt a very good feeling at all.

That means you probably weren't high. If it was a joint you tried it could well have been that there was too much tobacco in it/not enough weed, giving you a nicotine rush, which isn't a very good feeling at all and it's basically a waste.

My uncle actually died from smoking pot

Around the Network

No.

Never did, never will. Never tried it, never thought about it.
I think it ranks up with one of the stupidest things one could ever do, no offense to anyone. I've lost one person too many because of it and I won't ever date a girl that smokes. No matter who she is. Good thing it's actually starting to be frowned upon heavily here, I don't know many people that smoke and most that did stopped.

I'm from the Netherlands, but I couldn't think about smoking pot. It has the worst smell possible. Luckily I'm not alone, probably because it's freely available in (specialized) stores it isn't that exciting here. The percentage of people here in the Netherlands that smoke it is actually amongst the lowest in the world, like 90% of sold pot is instead sold to foreigners. I'd like to let that stereotype die for once .

melbye said:

No he didn't.

melbye said:

Did he choke on a joint?

anonymunchy said:
1337 Gamer said:
Nope tried em both once or twice. Cigarettes are nasty. and weed just didnt do anything for me. Apparently my tolerance is way too high or something cause i didnt feel it at all. Like i felt a little bit weird but honestly i dont know why anyone would desire to feel high. It wasnt a very good feeling at all.

That means you probably weren't high. If it was a joint you tried it could well have been that there was too much tobacco in it/not enough weed, giving you a nicotine rush, which isn't a very good feeling at all and it's basically a waste.

No it was straight hashish. So technically it wasnt even marajuana but something stronger and more potent. And it wasnt in joint format. I used a vaporizor and got it directly into my system that way. No nicotene no nothing. Truth be told i remember feeling a bit giddy and i laughed a little bit but it just wasnt a feeling i enjoyed. Nothing against those that enjoy being high but it definitely isnt for me!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Nope, I've tried both multiple times though,