By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - One Million PS4 units Sold In 24 Hours!!!

Decent.... hopefuly it does not drop like a rock these coming months.

Around the Network

After years being butt rapped by Nintendo - and in the handheld market they still are - Kaz couldn't be happier gloating about the ps4 launch numbers.

FrancisNobleman said:
After years being butt rapped by Nintendo - and in the handheld market they still are - Kaz couldn't be happier gloating about the ps4 launch numbers.

Too bad that's a parody twitter account and not really Kaz, but no one logically believed that was him, right? ....RIGHT?

FrancisNobleman said:

Now, this is aggressive.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

FrancisNobleman said:

Lots of butt talk from the very butthurt.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
FrancisNobleman said:

Great day to be a Sony fan isn't it? Even if tomorrow alll the Ps4's self destruct the meltdowns this weekend were great

Max King of the Wild said:
outlawauron said:
FrancisNobleman said:

Great day to be a Sony fan isn't it? Even if tomorrow alll the Ps4's self destruct the meltdowns this weekend were great

I suppose. I'm not one for gloating, but I'm having fun playing Knack which apparently is supposed to suck. So, all is well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

FrancisNobleman said:

What PS2 did is raped.

Wiis 100 to ps3 80... think ehh.

DAT Shu.

outlawauron said:
FrancisNobleman said:

Let him cry.