By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Digital Foundry vs. Dead Rising 3

fatslob-:O said:

To be fair the quality of the product is defined by it's sales so I'm pretty sure that dead rising 3 will sell over a million. It ain't good or bad but decent.

Oh no, you didn´t !

Around the Network

Guys, remember that we're trying to get rid of quote trees. This thread in particular they've gotten out of hand. Please keep your quote trees trimmed.

That said, return to battle! For honor and glory!

That second picture is gross. Still, after watching the first 20 on this game it looks fairly fun.

Well there goes any and all interest in the Xbox One for the time being.
Somebody get me when they announce Banjo Threeie.

I am disappointed people are using the term "As long as it's fun".... drops of FPS to 15 FPS is not fun... regardless of the content of the games.

Game probably should have been delayed so they could fix it.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

MS should have really waited till 2014 to release this game, hopefully the other launch titles turn out better.

Frequency said:
fatslob-:O said:
Frequency said:

I'm ridiculing the development team for failing the fans not ridiculing the fans, I'm just shocked how some of them are willing to accept it regardless.

How other games in a franchise review has no bearing on if a completely different title is a poor product or not. You are extremely confused.

Fact of the matter is this game could be a lot better than it is, if the development team delayed it and pushed out a better product when it was actually ready.

I would let the fans decide that for themselves. 

To be fair the quality of the product is defined by it's sales so I'm pretty sure that dead rising 3 will sell over a million. It ain't good or bad but decent.

I'm pretty sure that dead rising 3 had a fair amount of development time and we wouldn't know if the product would be better based off of the fact that X1 has limited hardware plus there's over 150 developers working on the game.

Not sure if you're trolling or that you genuinely believe what you just said.

~

Edit: Quote tree shortened by TruckOSaurus - Please refer to this post for Quote Tree Guidelines http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5379187 

You don't have to believe if you don't want to. There was no trolling invloved.

I couldn't care more about the graphics. The framerrate, though, it's a big disappointment.

Do we know if this Is regularly occurring or just on some rare occasion....
cause I have been playing state of decay and frame rate is terrible and the game is really fun and playable.... So if I can get a game as fun than DR1&2 and as playable as state of decay with more zombies, blood, weapons and better graphics... Yeah that game will be fun...
we'll see

Turkish said:

awful

Wow, this can't be from the lastest build....like the build that's releasing next week.