By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Digital Foundry vs. Dead Rising 3

So many zoombies.

Around the Network

Well looks like the X1s bigger exclusive launch lineup comes at the cost of all of those games being gimped in some way.

DR3: perfomance and graphics
Forza: number of cars and tracks
Ryse: missing multiplayer features and also I'm really looking forward to that games' DF analysis, cause it wouldn't surprise me if its framerate wasn't all that smooth either, but that's more of a speculation, so I could be completely wrong

ethomaz said:

So many zoombies.

Laughed harder than I should tbh.

Wow... is that actually showing a dip to 10 frames per second with not much going on at that moment??

ethomaz said:

So many zoombies.

It's clearly the particle effects. Look at the door. X1 cant handle particles? xD

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Guys, remember that we're trying to get rid of quote trees. This thread in particular they've gotten out of hand. Please keep your quote trees trimmed.

That said, return to battle! For honor and glory!

:D

I laughed for this Smeags!

Anyways i see this thread has turned into a fan bashing one...thanks for getting the ball rolling on that one Seece.

I think the game looks good and performs decent. I mean look at the current gem games...they are often 720p with fps ranging from 15 - 30 fps. PS3 multiplat games especially.

This just becomes a bit more dissapointing considering that this is a next gen game...think back to the high hopes we had for next gen?

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

ethomaz said:  

So many zoombies.

this tiny little explosion caused the framerate to go hectic??? this was suppose to be the fun game for the one,where the gameplay was actually enjoyable. it would be hard to enjoy this game now knowing this unstable crap is in the works waiting for me... a huge patch(and a lot of prayers) will be needed to fix this.

Damn i hope the game is good then cause i love the first 2 Dead Rising's and this was the only game in the xbone launch line up i thought that looked good but it appears it is being rushed wouldn't be shocked if there is a ton of bugs and glitches

pezus said:
Wright will love it anyway, so who cares!

Damn wright.

Extremely lazy developers. It's a real shame.