By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I get the PSP?

I'm not really in to rpgs sooooooo.............. I don't think I would be interested in most of those games.

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
first off don't get either a DS or PSP unless you REALLY want one.

I second this. Are you really gonna have time to get good use out of it on a regular basis? Gaming on the go works fine for some people but it's not for everyone. When I had my GBA i found myself playing it around the house a lot, defeating it's portability, while when I was out few opportunities arose to play video games. If you really have a use for it then go for it.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I would also recomend the GTA games, the other syphon filter, and the free demos available from sony.com.

Badonkadonkhr said:
I'll probably get one , might find a cheap one on ebay , I want to save my gamestop value on games for it . Any game suggestions , so far I have this :
Daxter(comes with it) , Ratchet and Clank : Size Matters , Syphon Filter : Logan's Shadow , Lumines , Tekken 5 , Sid Meier's Pirates! , and Crush.
Also , can you just put a ps1 game in the ps3 and connect your psp and somehow put the game on the psp without buying it from the psstore.

Yeah, you insert a PS1 game into the PS3 and through remote play you can play it on your PSP.

halil23 said:
To : madskillz,dsoverpsp,Pikaboo,terran77 & CDiablo. Did you guys even read his OT!!! Stop telling him to get a ds, he said he doesn't want a ds, so stop spamming. We don't care if you enjoy your ds, post your love somewhere else, he's asking for an advice yet you guys talk stupid fanboy trash that have nothing to do with the OT. Am I seeing Nintendo fanboy worst than xbox fanboy! I hope that not true cause I like Ninty as well!

On OT, with Daxter, Crush, Monster Hunter, Metal Gear:Portable Ops, Killzone:Liberation, Wipeout, Ridge Racer, Rachet & Clank, Tekken, Loco Roco, GTA etc and upcoming God of War, Echochrome, Secret Agent Clank, Patapon, Silent Hill, Castlevania, Star Wars, Gran Turismo etc plus with it heavy features portable kit, definitely worth getting a PSP :)
BTW I didn't include RPG games cause you're not into RPG ;) - SEE madskillz, dsoverpsp, Pikaboo, terran77 & CDiablo, I read and respond to his post unlike a bunch of dumbwits o.O'

Tell them halil , because they get realy anoying :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Hmm, you don't like RPGs eh?

Well, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 has 32 online multi, both Syphon Filters, Patapon, Crush, both GTAs, the sports games are great if your into those, MGS: Portable Ops if you like Metal Gear.

Killzone: Liberation is a very good top down third person shooter. Much, much better than the Ps2 game imo. Also, the new God of War game is looking superb. If you can find ten games, then Id say its worth a purchase.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wait, you're a KH fan? Thats a RPG! Do you know that the prequel to Kingdom Hearts is coming to the PSP in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Wait, you're a KH fan? Thats a RPG! Do you know that the prequel to Kingdom Hearts is coming to the PSP in Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep?

True , but its a much more liter RPG :) Its not a trial&error one like ... TES .

Yeah , Kingdom Hearts is the ONLY rpg I like, and I can't get M games if there is nudity. So no gta or gow. But yeah here is what I want :

Silver PSP Slim Daxter Pack
Crush
Tekken : Dark Ressurection
Ratchet and Clank : Size Matters
Syphon Filter : Logan's Shadow
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Lumines
Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops
and Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep , Patapon , and Secret Agent Clank even though those aren't out.

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Badonkadonkhr said:
Yeah , Kingdom Hearts is the ONLY rpg I like, and I can't get M games if there is nudity. So no gta or gow. But yeah here is what I want :

Silver PSP Slim Daxter Pack
Crush
Tekken : Dark Ressurection
Ratchet and Clank : Size Matters
Syphon Filter : Logan's Shadow
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Lumines
Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops
and Kingdom Hearts : Birth by Sleep , Patapon , and Secret Agent Clank even though those aren't out.

You really know what you want ;) I also see that you like puzzle game s, at leats thats what Crush and Lumines say to me ;)