By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I get the PSP?

If you see my name you will have the answer....

JayKay

It really dpends on your taste. If you like the mario franchise then go w. the ds
if you like better graphics and an all in one kind of system then get the psp

Around the Network

i didnt find any way to play PS1 games when i had the PSP, mbey times have changed in the 4 month since i got my 360 instead of the PSP, 3 times breaking was 2 too many for me.

McClarkles said:
i didnt find any way to play PS1 games when i had the PSP, mbey times have changed in the 4 month since i got my 360 instead of the PSP, 3 times breaking was 2 too many for me.

Just stop trolling, if you want to post opinion than do so but don't claim that it is fact.

Seriously fanboys drive me crazy sometimes.

IM not a fanboy i won every system of the past generations, cept the ps3, and the PsP, cuase it broke too much, and since i didnt have a PS3, it was true that i coulnt get PS1 games.

If you hack it you can play ps1 games on it as well as a ton of other classic systems. I think the system is the shits as far as software is concerned but good as a Movie/MP3/Emulator machine.

I would suggest a DS for portable gaming, but that does not seem like anything you are interested in. PSP does have some good games but DS has 5x more IMO. Either way if you are getting a PSP get a huge Memory Stick Duo and it'll do you good for movies and other illegal goodies.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

IMO, get it. I am not a Sony fanboy (as u can c) but I have a PSP and I am quite satisfied with it. A very worthy purchase

cool48 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I say buy it. The PSP has great games. It has just as many as the DS, in fact.

Exactly, for some reason a lot of people thinks that the DS's library is so much better which isn't true.

Depends on your tastes.  Both are great for what they are.  I really loved my PSP, but it was recently stolen out of my car.

naznatips said:
cool48 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Exactly, for some reason a lot of people thinks that the DS's library is so much better which isn't true.

Depends on your tastes. Both are great for what they are. I really loved my PSP, but it was recently stolen out of my car.

Yeah lately I've been hearing a lot about stolen PSPs.

Did you guys here about the kid that got killed. He was running away from two guys that were trying too seal his PSP and got hit by a truck.

naznatips said:
cool48 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Depends on your tastes. Both are great for what they are. I really loved my PSP, but it was recently stolen out of my car.

Outch! That's not cool at all.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

^stolen? Shows that it's even worth stealing! = a must buy:)